Pokémon Vortex
Swazz

Free Unique Map Mons!

Hey all! If you search my IGN, Swazz, in trades I will be posting unique map mons dupes that I encounter. I will accept anything for them! Looking forward to seeing what you guys want! Will train or evolve anything you want as well, just let me know.

Current List; Last Update: August 24th

Regular

Zubat(Level 50)Kadabra(Level 36)Rufflet(Level 50) alakazam(Level 50)machamp(Level 50)

unown (0) (Level 41)unown (0)(Level 38)unown (1) (Level 35)

Dark

dark kricketune x2dark sigilyph x2dark zubatx2

dark stantlerdark turtonatordark woobat

Metallic

metallic larvestametallic sandshrew

Mystic

mystic foongusmystic sigilyphmystic spindamystic klefki

mystic unown (0) (Level 44)

Shadow

shadow rookidee

Completed Trades:

shiny sigilyphmystic cofagrigusshadow stonjournerarcanine(Level 50)dark corviknight(Level 39)dark stonjournermetallic larvestadark magikarpx2Pyroar (Level 50)

Edited by Swazz

On 6/30/2023 at 12:45 PM, Swazz said:

Hey all! If you search my IGN, Swazz, in trades I will be posting special map mons dupes that I encounter. I will accept anything for them, although I would appreciate something I don't have! Looking forward to seeing what you guys want! 

Current List; Last Update: June 30th

Dark Kricketune x2

Dark Magikarp x2

Dark Sigilyph x2

Dark Stantler

Dark Stonjourner

Dark Turtonator

Dark Woobat

Dark Zubat x2

Metallic Larvesta x2

Mystic Foongus

Mystic Sigilyph

Mystic Spinda

Shadow Stonjourner

Shadow Rookidee

Completed Trades:

Shiny Sigilyph

Mystic Cofagrigus

@Swazz I have 3 questions 

1: why are you doing this?

2:what's the whole point of this?

3: don't you think it's a waste of time?

Sorry if I sounded rude...I didn't mean to sound rude

Mmmmj

8 hours ago, mmmmj said:

Mmmmj

swazz maybe u should put more rare pokemon on ur trade shop…people don’t usually trade pokemon for common pkms (just a tip)

On 7/1/2023 at 9:59 PM, pokemonML said:

swazz maybe u should put more rare pokemon on ur trade shop…people don’t usually trade pokemon for common pkms (just a tip)

That's a great tip @pokemonML because otherwise people won't trade and some people may already have those common pokes and think that's it's not really fare...so maybe put some legndarys up or some rares then people will be happy. 

Just a tip

On 7/1/2023 at 1:20 PM, mmmmj said:

Mmmmj

I'm trying to complete the as much of the dex as I can... So when I'm catching map mons, I catch all the variations too cause I think they're neat. And when I have extras that will be dupes I will put them on my trade block for anyone to have. I thought some people would think they're cool like I do. If people don't want them then that's fine. 

On 7/1/2023 at 9:59 PM, pokemonML said:

I don't have any rare dupes yet. Hoping some day I will be able to get some rare dupes to put up for trade. Still new to all this and getting a hang of it. 

On 7/5/2023 at 8:40 PM, Swazz said:

I'm trying to complete the as much of the dex as I can... So when I'm catching map mons, I catch all the variations too cause I think they're neat. And when I have extras that will be dupes I will put them on my trade block for anyone to have. I thought some people would think they're cool like I do. If people don't want them then that's fine. 

I don't have any rare dupes yet. Hoping some day I will be able to get some rare dupes to put up for trade. Still new to all this and getting a hang of it. 

Oh i see! That is very creative…I think a team of all the variants of a pokemon is cool too! I have all the variants of Celebi… it took me about 2.5B pokedollars :)

22 minutes ago, billabob said:

Yeah I have 10,000 map Pokemon on my trades too, if anyone wants them then just send lol. I think a lot of people treat the trades like a "just get it out of my box" button during seasonals

Fair enough.. I prob won't take too much time in it then.. 

Swazz i know this is not a catching service, but if u come across not normal variants of SewaddleSweaddle, pls catch them and i will give u a legendary pokémon if u catch all the variants.

Its ok if u don't wanna do this

On 7/6/2023 at 9:32 AM, pokemonML said:

Oh i see! That is very creative…I think a team of all the variants of a pokemon is cool too! I have all the variants of Celebi… it took me about 2.5B pokedollars :)

Bruh really !?

15 hours ago, mmmmj said:

Bruh really !?

jk it was typo I mean 2B

1B for the shiny celebi, 500k for mystic and dark, 150k for shadow, 115k for metallic, 100k for normal

Actually u know that Celebi was the first ever Pokémon which I bought from pokebay 

6 hours ago, pokemonML said:

jk it was typo I mean 2B

1B for the shiny celebi, 500k for mystic and dark, 150k for shadow, 115k for metallic, 100k for normal

Actually u know that Celebi was the first ever Pokémon which I bought from pokebay 

Wow that's amazing @pokemonML

On 7/7/2023 at 11:01 PM, pokemonML said:

Swazz i know this is not a catching service, but if u come across not normal variants of SewaddleSweaddle, pls catch them and i will give u a legendary pokémon if u catch all the variants.

Its ok if u don't wanna do this

I'll be on the lookout.