Pokémon Vortex

Great Contest

Hi All, I've decided to host a contest!

Prizes:Shadow Guzzlord Shiny Darkrai&Metallic Virizion

Tasks:

1) In order to participate in this contest, participants must catch a dark TrubbishDark Trubbishusing a :DuskBall:.

2) After that, you have to nickname it as "Smells like teen spirit".

3) Then teach (purchase) the attack "Secret Power" to dark Trubbish (you can purchase another extra attack of ur choice!).

4) And Finally... the easiest part of this: contestants have to train their dark Trubbish to 1,234,567 (Exp.).

5) Post your IGN and the ID of ur dark Trubbish (take a screenshot if possible).

6) If contestant(s) give a "T-rubbish" reaction(s) on this post...  then they will be automatically disqualified for this Contest!

This Great Contest ends on August 5th (or if the first contestant did all the 5 tasks)

This is not a joke, so don't miss the chance to get a shiny Legendary + shadow UB + metallic Legendary :)

Edited by unknown_citizen
Adding 1 more prize!
  • T-rubbish 1

Uh... I may be a moron, but I can't teach Hidden Power Dragon to it

It's not in the purchasable moves list. How are we supposed to teach it?

It looks like it can learn it as Dark Garbador if evolved but does that not break the rules? Everything specifies Dark Trubbish, not Garbador

Edited by madiiiman
Adding more info
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, madiiiman said:

Uh... I may be a moron, but I can't teach Hidden Power Dragon to it

It's not in the purchasable moves list. How are we supposed to teach it?

It looks like it can learn it as Dark Garbador if evolved but does that not break the rules? Everything specifies Dark Trubbish, not Garbador

Oh lol... I meant Secret Power (not Hidden Power Drago) my bad, sorry for inconvenience :v

3 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

The contest is currently impossible, as Trubbish cannot learn any Hidden Power in Pokémon Vortex.

As Patr1ck usually says (on Bugs, Errors sub-forum section):  FIXED

Also, I added 1 extra leggy on prize pool.