Pokémon Vortex
Sadist

Sad's Market {EXP for Uniques}

EbGkgUH.png

Message me here | Message me in-game | Sad's DexTrades

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey! My name is Sadi (Say-dee) but you can call me Sad.
im a girl that works from home and loves to collect pokemon.
Please help me in my quest to fill up my pokedex to completion!
And no, I'm not actually a sadist. The word itself just so happens to have my real name in it.

In this thread you will find a link to my dex which is updated frequently, my UFT unique and EXP pokemon,
and a loyalty system which awards you points for trading with me which can be used to redeem for EXP pokemon.

eP8NmXA.png

❥ All forum rules apply
❥ Kind and respectful please!
❥ Dont ask what I want, offer!
❥ Feel free to DM me ingame (Sadist) or on discord (poutea) for a faster response
❥ Dont offer me EXP or pokemon I already own
❥ I will also accept PDs or Mega Stones as alternative payments

(Excluding: Beedrill, Latias, Latios, Diancie, Abomasnow, Lopunny, Mewtwo Y, Sharpedo, Tyranitar)
❥ I prefer same unique trades! So if you want a dark unique, try and offer a dark pokemon in return.

0CwnNvn.png

JGsUHaq.png

You can view what I have dexed on the google sheets document here!
The cells in green are what I have dexed. Press CTRL + F to find what you're
looking for much faster! If you need any help navigating or opening the document,
please don't hesitate to ask.

S4zyURp.png

This spot mainly has 50k immunes in bulk, but I will sometimes train larger amounts of EXP on pokemon I think will sell well.
As for now, I do not have prices in mind for these pokemon, so please give me an offer so I can gauge good permanent rates
for them, thank you!

Please note that while I have 15 flabebe in total, they're all varying colors!

Comfey 50k EXP x 17      █ Deerling (Spring) 50k EXP x 15      █ Flabebe (Yellow) 50k EXP x 15
Geodude 50k EXP x 9      █ Mawile 50k EXP x 13      █ Shadow Lopunny 200k EXP x 1

7IE6qeI.png

I have plenty of uniques for trade, please have a look at the full list in the link at the top of the thread.
You can see what pokemon I'm still missing in the sheets document under the DEX header.

Here are some honorable mentions for what I have up for trade:
ArceusArceus (Fire)Arceus (Steel)Dark Latias

Genesect (Blaze)LatiosVivillon (Monsoon)Deoxys (Attack)

S48QHlC.png

( Yes, art commissions are allowed! )

c8464571-9411-4f43-9409-c5bd998880c5_ygg
A8momWr.png Pukc2eA.png rarU3nn.png 8IyYGUn.png

Looking for art for your shop? For personal use? You've come to the right place!
I'll draw any pokemon for you in this style for 10 boxes or 1 store pokemon.
If the art is complex or contains more than one pokemon/character, the price
is subject to change. 

Alternatively, you can make me an offer of something else you believe is
equivalent to that price or over. 

kcU4Bc5.png

Mw5xlKm.png
Every time you trade with me, you will earn Loyalty Coins!
Loyalty Coins are an in-thread only currency that can be

turned in here to buy EXP and items from the Loyalty Store.
You can see how to earn them and what you can spend
them on below.

Rewards:
NI3gS96.png x1 - Catching spelling/numerical errors on Dex document
NI3gS96.png x1 - For any PD / item trade
NI3gS96.png x1 - Enter weekly raffle (coming soon)
NI3gS96.png x1 - For every pokemon trade
NI3gS96.png x5 - Order an art commission

Current Balances:
Ilovewaffles12345678 - NI3gS96.png 174
TheBlueSky - NI3gS96.png 30
waybig - NI3gS96.png 2
tacotankNI3gS96.png 8
SilverSoldierGaming - NI3gS96.png 8

Redeem:

Murkrow
Murkrow (50k EXP)
Stock: 10
Price: NI3gS96.png 4

UEZDkow.png

Edited by Sadist
  • Love-dis 4

10 hours ago, waybig said:

Just a question, did you make the art for this thread? It's outstanding.

Also I don't know if this is just a problem on my computer, but the Sheets link doesn't work.

I did make all of the art for this thread! Except for the honchkrow in the first banner, thats just the official art. I'm really glad you like it! ❤️

I'm also terribly sorry, thats not your computer thats my mistake. I made a copy of the document with the correct perms and it should work correctly now. 

• Love-dis 1

On 11/26/2023 at 3:19 AM, Sadist said:

EbGkgUH.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

And no, I'm not actually a sadist. The word itself just so happens to have my real name in it.

In this thread you will find a link to my dex which is updated frequently, my UFT unique and EXP pokemon,
and a loyalty system which awards you points for trading with me which can be used to redeem for EXP pokemon.

eP8NmXA.png

❥ All forum rules apply
❥ Feel free to DM me ingame (Sadist) or on discord (poutea) for a faster response

(Excluding: Beedrill, Latias, Latios, Diancie, Abomasnow, Lopunny, Mewtwo Y, Sharpedo, Tyranitar)
❥ I prefer same unique trades! So if you want a dark unique, try and offer a dark pokemon in return.

0CwnNvn.png

JGsUHaq.png

looking for much faster! If you need any help navigating or opening the document,

S4zyURp.png

This spot mainly has 50k immunes in bulk, but I will sometimes train larger amounts of EXP on pokemon I think will sell well.
As for now, I do not have prices in mind for these pokemon, so please give me an offer so I can gauge good permanent rates
for them, thank you!

Comfey 50k EXP x 17      █ Deerling (Spring) 50k EXP x 15      █ Flabebe (Yellow) 50k EXP x 15
Geodude 50k EXP x 9      █ Mawile 50k EXP x 13      █ Shadow Lopunny 200k EXP x 1

7IE6qeI.png

I have plenty of uniques for trade, please have a look at the full list in the link at the top of the thread.
You can see what pokemon I'm still missing in the sheets document under the DEX header.

ArceusArceus (Fire)Arceus (Steel)Dark HeatranDark Latias

Genesect (Blaze)LatiosMystic GroudonVivillon (Monsoon)

S48QHlC.png

Looking for art for your shop? For personal use? You've come to the right place!
is subject to change. 

kcU4Bc5.png

Mw5xlKm.png

them on below.

Rewards:

Current Balances:
None! No one has traded with me yet silly!

Redeem:

Murkrow
Murkrow (50k EXP)

Promo%20Code.png
Pikachu (Belle) (Promo)
Available until December 25th

Stock: 1

Promo%20Code.png
Deoxys (Speed) (Promo)

Stock: 1
Price: NI3gS96.png 10

Promo%20Code.png
Volcanion (Promo)

Price: NI3gS96.png 40

UEZDkow.png

bet

8 hours ago, Dark_Secrets said:

I'm really overwhelmed by the art stuff. Its really awesome. :)

I wanted to place an order for a custom logo and maybe we could take it to messages for more details. Also, what would you like for all your exp? Do you accept pds? Thanks!

I'm so glad you enjoy it, thank you so much!! ❤️ Please feel free to message me the details of what you would like at anytime! I'll provide some mockups for you and we can continue from there :) 

As for the exp, pds is fine! I havent traded in a couple of years so I was hoping to gauge out prices, what is the current going rate? I can give you a nice discount since you're buying all of my stock if the rate still 1:3 to 1:4 like it was back then.

• Love-dis 1

On 11/26/2023 at 2:19 AM, Sadist said:

EbGkgUH.png

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

eP8NmXA.png

❥ All forum rules apply

0CwnNvn.png

JGsUHaq.png

S4zyURp.png

for them, thank you!

7IE6qeI.png

ArceusArceus (Fire)Arceus (Steel)Dark HeatranDark Latias

Genesect (Blaze)LatiosMystic GroudonVivillon (Monsoon)

S48QHlC.png

is subject to change. 

kcU4Bc5.png

Mw5xlKm.png

them on below.

Rewards:

Current Balances:
None! No one has traded with me yet silly!

Redeem:

Murkrow
Murkrow (50k EXP)

Promo%20Code.png
Pikachu (Belle) (Promo)

Promo%20Code.png
Deoxys (Speed) (Promo)

Stock: 1
Price: NI3gS96.png 10

Promo%20Code.png
Volcanion (Promo)

Price: NI3gS96.png 40

UEZDkow.png

I can trade you an entire set of Vulpix (Alolan), Vikavolt, and a few variants of Genesect and Genesect (Aqua)

Also I can trade almost every Unown variant, excluding some of the 1 and 0, and shadow unown (H)

Minior (Core) is spelled incorrectly , Ursaluna (Halloween) is supposed to be Ursaluna (Bloodmoon), Eiscue (Noice) is spelled incorrectly, Rookidee is spelled incorrectly, Type-Null has a dash in between the words, Beheeyem is spelled incorrectly, Luvdisc is spelled incorrectly, Larvitar is spelled incorrectly, Chinchou is spelled incorrectly, Kangaskhan and Kangaskhan (Mega) are spelled incorrectly, and finally, Raticate and Raticate (Alolan) are spelled incorrectly)

Edited by Ilovewaffles12345678
Finding more typos in the Docs :)
  • Love-dis 2

@mmmmj
Of course we can be friends, and I'm glad you enjoy my work too, thank you!
Do you mean the Loyalty Store? There's a few ways to earn the currency to buy things 
from the shop, mostly consisting of trading with me! You can also earn currency through ordering a commission from me or helping me sort out typos on my dex document.

@Ilovewaffles12345678
Oh I would absolutely love that, I need all of those! What are you looking for? Was there anything in my trades that you were interested in, or are you looking for PDs/EXP

Thank you for catching those errors! LC has been awarded to your balance, they dont disappear so feel free to save up or use them to redeem prizes whenever you'd like! 

• Love-dis 1

@TheBlueSky

Hello! I see it and will reply in just a moment, thank you!

@waybig

That does count! Any way that makes it difficult to search for a pokemon's name through CTRL + F, no matter how minor it might seem, needs to be corrected for easy navigation through the document. I appreciate the help and I'll add your balance :) 

33 minutes ago, Sadist said:

@TheBlueSky

Hello! I see it and will reply in just a moment, thank you!

@waybig

That does count! Any way that makes it difficult to search for a pokemon's name through CTRL + F, no matter how minor it might seem, needs to be corrected for easy navigation through the document. I appreciate the help and I'll add your balance :)

me wanna offer Pikachu (Belle) (Promo)

19 hours ago, Sadist said:

@mmmmj
Of course we can be friends, and I'm glad you enjoy my work too, thank you!
Do you mean the Loyalty Store? There's a few ways to earn the currency to buy things 
from the shop, mostly consisting of trading with me! You can also earn currency through ordering a commission from me or helping me sort out typos on my dex document.

@Ilovewaffles12345678
Oh I would absolutely love that, I need all of those! What are you looking for? Was there anything in my trades that you were interested in, or are you looking for PDs/EXP

Thank you for catching those errors! LC has been awarded to your balance, they dont disappear so feel free to save up or use them to redeem prizes whenever you'd like! 

I could get you all of the Pokémon for any shiny legendary or some eevees cuz it took a quite few days to grind all the Pokémon.

Edited by Ilovewaffles12345678

@dj1666
I'm sorry, she isnt for sale. She's a prize for the loyalty shop only.

@Ilovewaffles12345678
I'll get back to you on that and see if what you have is still available later then.
Unfortunately I dont have any of the things you're looking for UFT currently

@TheBlueSky
Perfect, thank you!
And yes it is, I've updated your balance for both the correction and trade.

• Love-dis 1

7 hours ago, Sadist said:

@dj1666
I'm sorry, she isnt for sale. She's a prize for the loyalty shop only.

@Ilovewaffles12345678
I'll get back to you on that and see if what you have is still available later then.
Unfortunately I dont have any of the things you're looking for UFT currently

@TheBlueSky
Perfect, thank you!
And yes it is, I've updated your balance for both the correction and trade.

so what can i have then

@TheBlueSky
Oh my gosh I appreciate you so much!! these are such big additions thank you! I'll be adjusting your balance shortly.

@waybig
Hey! I currently dont have any extra metagrossite to trade, but I do need that fen. Would any of these mega stones interest you instead?
diancite, latiosite, latiasite, beedrillite, garchompite, lopunnite, sharpedonite, tyranitarite, mewtwonite Y

@dj1666
I have exp immunes and the pokemon listed in my trades, theres a link to it right under the first header.

@mmmmj
You earn points by trading pokemon with me, per pokemon. So if you buy 2 pokemon from me, you get 2 points. Another example, if you trade 2 pokemon for my one pokemon, you get two points. If you catch any spelling errors on my document or order an art commission, you can earn points that way as well. If you want a refresher, you can check the Rewards section under the Loyalty Shop header.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Sadist said:

@TheBlueSky
Oh my gosh I appreciate you so much!! these are such big additions thank you! I'll be adjusting your balance shortly.

@waybig
Hey! I currently dont have any extra metagrossite to trade, but I do need that fen. Would any of these mega stones interest you instead?
diancite, latiosite, latiasite, beedrillite, garchompite, lopunnite, sharpedonite, tyranitarite, mewtwonite Y

@dj1666
I have exp immunes and the pokemon listed in my trades, theres a link to it right under the first header.

@mmmmj
You earn points by trading pokemon with me, per pokemon. So if you buy 2 pokemon from me, you get 2 points. Another example, if you trade 2 pokemon for my one pokemon, you get two points. If you catch any spelling errors on my document or order an art commission, you can earn points that way as well. If you want a refresher, you can check the Rewards section under the Loyalty Shop header.

thank you @Sadist!

could i try it ?

7 hours ago, Sadist said:

@TheBlueSky

@waybig

@dj1666

@mmmmj

Hey, no, not really, I dont need those, but maybe you could offer a legend or something for it? I don't exactly know how much variant starters are worth 

18 hours ago, Sadist said:

@TheBlueSky

@waybig

@dj1666

@mmmmj

Have you found something for my offer?