Pokémon Vortex
Flaming1475

PLAYER "Yashvanth" is scamming

I have talked with the original account owner of Yashvanth and he said that he only gave his account because yashvanth said he would give good pokemon for his account 

The original owner got only some of his pokemon back and has put them in a another account 

These are his other pokemon that yashvanth is not willing to give the original owner :

1. Shiny Hoopa (Unbound) is nicknamed GOLDENGIANT        

2. Metallic Greninja (Ash)

The original account owner now has a account named pk1234 and pk1234 has begged yashvanth to give his pokemon and his account back and yashvanth has completely ignored him 

Yashvanth's alt account is yash567

I speaked with pk1234 and the fake yashvanth has sent him a message saying "do you want to swap accounts for a minute" when u was scamming him

On 3/20/2024 at 9:34 PM, ImmortalDarkCrow said:

Please provide evidences of wrongdoing.

P.S. I said same to pk1234 when he asked me to make report

KtaZiPRRbGxgG1X5rqaBwBS2ZHvr7fSTbopMUpc2

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE pk1234 sent me 

Pk1234 said his spelling is bad and meant to say something inappropriate. 

Don't understand what's going on. Who's on the yashvanth account right now? I've made complaints about them as well. They are a nuisance and love to scam people plus beg for pokemon 24/7 

On 3/22/2024 at 4:00 PM, AllanLynix said:

Don't understand what's going on. Who's on the yashvanth account right now? I've made complaints about them as well. They are a nuisance and love to scam people plus beg for pokemon 24/7 

I really don't know who is on yashvanth's account but if u have been talking to him he is a fake and that's why many people are complaining about him scamming