Greatbunny's trading thread

greatbunny

Just now, DannyV said:

The metallic is worth more than the shadow one plus it has close to 850k exp on mine can u add anything else to the trade?

exp is nothing, I can give you 1 mil exp or 2 unique legends.

Or if you don't want shadow kyurem white, I can trade you a shadow partial + 2 normal cores.

2 minutes ago, greatbunny said:

exp is nothing, I can give you 1 mil exp or 2 unique legends.

Or if you don't want shadow kyurem white, I can trade you a shadow partial + 2 normal cores.

I'll do the shadow kyurem + 2 shiny legends? My choice? 

1 minute ago, DannyV said:

Have decided already do u still have the shiny gratina and shiny zygarde?

Sorry no shiny zygarde, now zygarde becomes scarce due to the event. I have shiny giratina and for another one I can give you a shiny rayquaza if you want.

1 minute ago, greatbunny said:

Sorry no shiny zygarde, now zygarde becomes scarce due to the event. I have shiny giratina and for another one I can give you a shiny rayquaza if you want.

Hahaha Yea that's the reason why I was asking haha do u have any shadow cells?

Just now, greatbunny said:

lol, no thanks. I need cells too. I can give you 3 unique legends if you want, no zygarde though.

You know what u and me are in the same boat hahaha but aight that's fine just do shiny giratina and shiny rayquaza and shiny kyogre<---- optional thanks!!! the kyurem white is up for trade (: 

12 minutes ago, DannyV said:

You know what u and me are in the same boat hahaha but aight that's fine just do shiny giratina and shiny rayquaza and shiny kyogre<---- optional thanks!!! the kyurem white is up for trade (: 

offered, thanks for trading

I want your Shiny Entei but I can't offer you any events, fossils or eons..... can we still get a deal done?

edit: i have about 11 normal cells, 1 mystic and 1 shiny

Edited by tcuz