Pokémon Vortex
SmartAss

SmartAss' Ultimate Trade Thread

1)  I got a Metallic Pikachu Ph.d. for you if you are interested please make a great offer! NOTE: Please do not offer kyurems or exp!

2) I got a Vivillon Pokeball And Vivillon Fancy Both Normals  How many shiny/shadow legends can I get for them? Please do not low rate...

Hey, I need your Dark Zekrom and Mystic Reshiram.

I have the following:

Metallic:
Bulbasaur
Mareep
Scatterbug x2 I think
Taillow

Mystic:
Absol
Scatterbug

Shadow: 
Horsea
Piplup
Squirtle
Taillow

Shiny:
Deerling (Winter) (Maybe level 100)
Piplup
Psyduck
Scatterbug x4

On 10-6-2016 at 02:30, Alex777 said:

I'll give you a metallic caterpie and a shiny treecko which you wanted. 2 normal legends for them? I want MewtwoAnd Darkrown. If yes, tell me where to offer.

Offer on IGN: SmartAss

On 10-6-2016 at 03:03, CadderIy said:

ign smartass

edit: made some more deals, for shiny victini&metallic absol

Will check when the game is back up.

20 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

1)  I got a Metallic Pikachu Ph.d. for you if you are interested please make a great offer! NOTE: Please do not offer kyurems or exp!

2) I got a Vivillon Pokeball And Vivillon Fancy Both Normals  How many shiny/shadow legends can I get for them? Please do not low rate...

Could you tell me what you want for those? Because I have no idea what those pokemon are worth...

8 hours ago, eurstin said:

Hey, I need your Dark Zekrom and Mystic Reshiram.

I have the following:

Metallic:
Bulbasaur
Mareep
Scatterbug x2 I think
Taillow

Mystic:
Absol
Scatterbug

Shadow: 
Horsea
Piplup
Squirtle
Taillow

Shiny:
Deerling (Winter) (Maybe level 100)
Piplup
Psyduck
Scatterbug x4

Will check which ones I still need after the game is back up.

Btw how many uniques would you offer for the dark zekrom and mystic reshiram? All of those from the list, or a selection of 10 or something?

Edited by SmartAss

1 hour ago, SmartAss said:

Could you tell me what you want for those? Because I have no idea what those pokemon are worth...

Would You Be Willing To Give 4-5 Shiny/Shadow Legends Each for the Vivilllon Pokeball And Vivillon Fancy?I searched all around the forums for these correct rates and this is what I found. :)

I would Like Fossil Pokemon And Rotom Halloweens For My Metallic Pikachu Ph.d...Now you could tell me which ones could you give?

1 hour ago, EagerRhino said:

Would You Be Willing To Give 4-5 Shiny/Shadow Legends Each for the Vivilllon Pokeball And Vivillon Fancy?I searched all around the forums for these correct rates and this is what I found. :)

I would Like Fossil Pokemon And Rotom Halloweens For My Metallic Pikachu Ph.d...Now you could tell me which ones could you give?

I'll check what I can do after the game is back up

I wanted your  Shiny Kyurem (White)Mystic Kyurem (Black)Mystic Kyurem (White). I know you don't need legends but I can offer a lot of shiny uniques and some events too. Events would be- 1 Kyurem White, 1 kyurem black 20 shiny uniques and 1 kabuto ( extra! ) . Like the offer?

4 hours ago, Alex777 said:

I wanted your  Shiny Kyurem (White)Mystic Kyurem (Black)Mystic Kyurem (White). I know you don't need legends but I can offer a lot of shiny uniques and some events too. Events would be- 1 Kyurem White, 1 kyurem black 20 shiny uniques and 1 kabuto ( extra! ) . Like the offer?

I don't really need more kyurem events. And btw, are the uniques from my list? if they're just 20 random shiny uniques, I'm not interested in them.

Edited by SmartAss

12 hours ago, SmartAss said:

Will check which ones I still need after the game is back up.

Btw how many uniques would you offer for the dark zekrom and mystic reshiram? All of those from the list, or a selection of 10 or something?

I will  let you choose 15 :D

23 hours ago, SmartAss said:

That sounds fair. I'll check what I need when the maintenance is over.

Sounds good!

Hey, vortex is back up! Please check out my account for the 15 uniques

Edited by eurstin

On 12-6-2016 at 02:23, eurstin said:

Sounds good!

Hey, vortex is back up! Please check out my account for the 15 uniques

Offer these:

Shiny Scatterbug x4

Mystic Scatterbug

Metallic Scatterbug x2

Mystic Absol

Shadow Horsea

Shiny Psyduck

Metallic Taillow

Shadow Taillow

Metallic Bulbasaur

Metallic Mareep

Shadow Squirtle

1 hour ago, SmartAss said:

Offer these:

Shiny Scatterbug x4

Mystic Scatterbug

Metallic Scatterbug x2

Mystic Absol

Shadow Horsea

Shiny Psyduck

Metallic Taillow

Shadow Taillow

Metallic Bulbasaur

Metallic Mareep

Shadow Squirtle

Can you choose 3 other pokemon?  I value scatterbugs higher than other non-leggies, so I wil let you have 2 shinies and one metallic. Is that ok?

Edited by eurstin

13 hours ago, eurstin said:

Can you choose 3 other pokemon?  I value scatterbugs higher than other non-leggies, so I wil let you have 2 shinies and one metallic. Is that ok?

Just add shadow piplup then. It's the only other pokemon form your list I need xD

5 hours ago, EagerRhino said:

Please check it out!!

I might be getting the vivillons in another trade already, so I might not be interested in yours.

And as for the metallic ph. D.,  checked my account and saw I already have it xD

6 hours ago, SmartAss said:

Just add shadow piplup then. It's the only other pokemon form your list I need xD

I might be getting the vivillons in another trade already, so I might not be interested in yours.

And as for the metallic ph. D.,  checked my account and saw I already have it xD

K I'll offer now. I offered about half for the zekrom and the other half for the reshiram :) Thanks!

Edited by eurstin

19 hours ago, CadderIy said:

Do you need Metallic Kabuto? When checked you only had kabutops on your ign. If so, can i get a unique legend for it?

11 hours ago, Argie13 said:

Dark Houndoom (Mega)with 1.25M xp for Shiny MoltresShadow MoltresMoltres?

already up for trade if yes

Will check both deals when Vortex is back up

56 minutes ago, SmartAss said:

I think I can give 2 normal legends from my trades or 5 unique pokemon from my trades...

K, I'll make a more complete offer when trades are back up :)