Pokémon Vortex
clockwork

Clockwork EXP Shop

How much exp can you train for all these?

dark genesect
dark jirachi
dark regirock
dark zapdos 
dark zekrom
metallic groundon
metallic keldeo
metallic palkia
metallic rotom
metallic thundurus
metallic yveltal
metallic zapdos
metallic zekrom
mystic raikou
shadow genesect
shadow latias
shadow thundurus
shiny deoxys
shiny registeel
shiny shaymin sky

On 3/29/2016 at 11:23 PM, clockwork said:

@misty_lax Your Dark Eeveehas been completed. I was not sure if you were willing to toss in the Dark Clefableor not, so I added 2.5m exp anyways. If you're unwilling--perhaps you could add in another happiness evolution? Anyways, it's UFT on Clockwork.

But I don't have a Dark Clefable. What account did you look? I'll offer tomorrow. Please wait for it. Thank you!

16 hours ago, misty_lax said:

But I don't have a Dark Clefable. What account did you look? I'll offer tomorrow. Please wait for it. Thank you!

Sorry, I meant Metallic Clefairy. Thanks!

@london456 Your Charizard (Mega Y) 8m is now complete and UFT on Clockwork. Please offer the following:

Spoiler

Shiny DeoxysShiny AzelfShiny JirachiDark Azelf

Shiny Gengar (Mega)Shiny BeautiflyShiny LarvestaShadow EspurrDark Florges (White)

BarbaracleBearticBisharpBronzongClefableClaydolCroconaw

Shiny Groudon (Primal)Shiny Kyogre (Primal)

@xaoz Is the Shiny Rotom (Halloween)available for trade? I would offer 4m EXP for that. If not, these are what I would be interested in for 4m:

Spoiler

Dark DusknoirShiny Charizard (Mega Y)Shiny CharizardShiny CharmeleonShiny CombuskenShiny FletchinderShiny GengarShiny GolemShiny GreninjaShiny Heracross (Mega)Shiny HonedgeShiny HonchkrowShiny Kangaskhan (Mega)Shiny KadabraShiny LaironShiny MarshtompShiny MienshaoShiny Pinsir (Mega)Shiny Steelix (Mega)Shiny TalonflameShiny VaporeonShiny Whimsicott

Edited by clockwork

1 hour ago, misty_lax said:

I guess I have no choice. Next time please let us trade what we only have agreed. Do not add anything else. I'll offer

I apologize--it was a communication between two of our members.

3 hours ago, london456 said:

@clockwork 8 mill is fr 2 primals

Sorry, misread what you originally wrote. That's fine and thank you!

8 hours ago, xaoz said:

The rottom halloween isn't for trade but I can offer the rest, I have a pokemon that I want the 4m on' where do I offer?

I will put a Tynamothat I will put UFT on Clockwork. Thanks!

On 31/03/2016 at 6:39 PM, clockwork said:

I apologize--it was a communication between two of our members.

Sorry, misread what you originally wrote. That's fine and thank you!

I will put a Tynamothat I will put UFT on Clockwork. Thanks!

i have offered.

Hi clock just lemme get this straight Shiny Yvetal to 75 mil (already on 27) for Missingno. + both kyurems + 10 unique legends + A Pikamas?. 

Prices:

25 mil - Missingno.

10 mil - each kyurem

3 mil - Pikamas

Edited by Haxor69
Prices

Sorry--we took a week long break to catch up on studies. We will resume training now, starting with @Nutella Navigator's large order of 14 Pokemon.

On 4/2/2016 at 5:16 AM, xaoz said:

i have offered.

This will be started tomorrow and will be completed within 28 hours.

13 hours ago, King Vexos said:

@clockwork can you plzz update Rates of Fossils and Latias (Mega) and Latios (Mega)

At the moment, we will pay 750k EXP for each.

On 4/6/2016 at 8:30 PM, #POKEMON said:

Train my Mystic%20Arceus.gifto  4 mil for Mystic%20Mesprit.gifMystic%20Latias%20(Mega).gifMystic%20Diancie%20(Mega).gifDeoxys.gifand Metallic%20Landorus.gif

This can be done. When we have time, I will PM you or notify you on this thread. I saw your comments on Vexos' thread, so if you don't need our services, that's okay as well!

6 hours ago, clockwork said:

Sorry--we took a week long break to catch up on studies. We will resume training now, starting with @Nutella Navigator's large order of 14 Pokemon.

This will be started tomorrow and will be completed within 28 hours.

At the moment, we will pay 750k EXP for each.

This can be done. When we have time, I will PM you or notify you on this thread. I saw your comments on Vexos' thread, so if you don't need our services, that's okay as well!

No I do need your service just pm me on red_thunder

On 05/04/2016 at 11:18 PM, Haxor69 said:

Hi clock just lemme get this straight Shiny Yvetal to 75 mil (already on 27) for Missingno. + both kyurems + 10 unique legends + A Pikamas?. 

Prices:

25 mil - Missingno.

10 mil - each kyurem

3 mil - Pikamas

Oy @clockwork I'm also asking something... <_>

your Shadow Porygon-Z300K for any of the unique legends I have uft? If ok just offer.

also if you have cycles, I would like you to train 10 of my pokes to 1M each, I'll pay with unique legends (you can choose pretty much anyones you want from my account - excluding rare ones like mewtwo/rayquaza).

Edited by greatbunny