Pokémon Vortex
Daystarvirus

Showdown Contest

If I double post. I am so sorry. I'm still confused about how all of this goes by the way. Yeah, everyone just pm on here because, I don't want to get in trouble and also, u can be the one that post the replay on here. Please/thank-you. Also, good-bye for now. I'll be on later. If I double post pls. delete @Uncle_Psychic and now I understand how it goes because, @froakielatte said something about double posting. Once again, I am sorry and it won't happen again since, I know the rules now. I just re-edit my post like kawaii said.

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

1 hour ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

If I double post. I am so sorry. I'm still confused about how all of this goes by the way. Yeah, everyone just pm on here because, I don't want to get in trouble and also, u can be the one that post the replay on here. Please/thank-you. Also, good-bye for now. I'll be on later. If I double post pls. delete @Uncle_Psychic and now I understand how it goes because, @froakielatte said something about double posting. Once again, I am sorry and it won't happen again since, I know the rules now. I just re-edit my post like kawaii said.

same Here @Uncle_Psychic and @froakielatte i'm totally confused cause im new here

Edited by leander4

16 hours ago, leander4 said:

same Here @Uncle_Psychic and @froakielatte i'm totally confused cause im new here

use the edit button to add more info to your post ,wait for someone else to post before making a new one-2 consecutive posts from the same person counts as double posting and its against the rules,simple