Pokémon Vortex

Trade (Updated 31-December-2016)

8 hours ago, waybig said:

Dude can u check my thread and see what u want this is by far the best thread I have seen @Adnan Anwar

what do u want? i m interested in jedi

8 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

@Adnan Anwar I'm interested in your arceus unknown. Can you check my trades to see what you want for it? Ign:Booshe-Kun. I have magearna shiny, hoopa unbound shiny and shadow, metallic and shiny armor, and a shiny arceus fairy with 10 MIL :)

whats yur offer plz?

5 hours ago, marllonflaxDxD said:

Acc Yveltal orXerneas (Active) for yourGroudon?

prefer mine n thanks for offering

22 hours ago, waybig said:

Um.......what wud be worth in ur rates

legends?

20 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

My shiny hoopa unbound/shiny mewtwo armor ?

sry cant

12 hours ago, waybig said:

Shiny zekrom and two unique Zygarde or kyogre

shiny zekrom and 2 unique zygarde.... put your jedi on trade and let me know

7 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

Do you even want any of my donation pokemon or is it something else? 

no dont want yours as they have banned OT

5 hours ago, Adnan Anwar said:

Donations with OT Banned are safe.

As you can't do anything with Promo Code...

On 1/4/2017 at 03:01, Rajesh Yadav said:

Donations with OT Banned are safe.

As you can't do anything with Promo Code...

So you don't care what he just said @Adnan Anwar because,  it is true. You can ask anyone on here like,  @Redonkulous for instance as well. They will tell you the same thing Rajesh says. Read aloud and know and process real good:Donation Pokemon with banned ots are safe! Repeat! Banned ots with donation pokemon are safe! If you don't want them then, that's your lost. But here is one thing, I need to say before I go. Stop saying donation pokemon with banned ots are not safe when they are. :) Have a good day and good bye. ;) I know this wasn't what you said word for word but, you know what I mean. Just letting you know that's all. 

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

So you don't care what he just said @Adnan Anwar because,  it is true. You can ask anyone on here like,  @Redonkulous for instance as well. They will tell you the same thing Rajesh says. Read aloud and know and process real good:Donation Pokemon with banned ots are safe! Repeat! Banned ots with donation pokemon are safe! If you don't want them then, that's your lost. But here is one thing, I need to say before I go. Stop saying donation pokemon with banned ots are not safe when they are. :) Have a good day and good bye. ;) I know this wasn't what you said word for word but, you know what I mean. Just letting you know that's all. 

It is true that Donations with banned OTs are 100% safe. They are in no risk of being deleted. That said he doesn't have to respond to you on your trade thread. And for your information he never said, "donation pokemon with banned ots are not safe." As you can see below all he said was he didn't want them. I know that I wouldn't want them because I just don't like having stuff with banned OTs. Each person is different.

On 1/3/2017 at 10:36 PM, Adnan Anwar said:

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, GodsWithin said:

It is true that Donations with banned OTs are 100% safe. They are in no risk of being deleted. That said he doesn't have to respond to you on your trade thread. And for your information he never said, "donation pokemon with banned ots are not safe." As you can see below all he said was he didn't want them. I know that I wouldn't want them because I just don't like having stuff with banned OTs. Each person is different.

"And for you information" that was towards Rajesh answer to him and I never told him to respond to me. You really don't understand what I'm trying to say at all. Do you? 

Edited by MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr.

7 hours ago, MichaelAnthonyWoodsonJr. said:

"And for you information" that was towards Rajesh answer to him and I never told him to respond to me. You really don't understand what I'm trying to say at all. Do you? 

You were talking to Adnan Anwar, hence you tagged him and then used "Rajesh's" name in third person...o.O

15 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

You were talking to Adnan Anwar, hence you tagged him and then used "Rajesh's" name in third person...o.O

God brosis calm 

Go and train my Gible o4rel xD