Pokémon Vortex
Maxie-Magma

Legendary Easter Extravaganza

4 hours ago, KYNO said:

hey can we trade my  1 shadow registeel for dark zygrade or shadow darkrai or shadow dialga and

2 metallic moltres for mystic arceus

I'm sorry, I don't have the arceus anymore :( What about Shadow RegisteelandMetallic MoltresX2 for Shadow DarkraiandShadow Dialga?

5 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

u didnt accept all the previous trades on the shadow mew and shaodw darkrai
and your Shadow%20Moltres.gifArceus.gif for my Shadow Reshiram as  reshiram rare rare then moltress  ??
it is  uft on ign rishivojjala014-2 u can offer

I'm sorry! I accepted them all :) and what do you mean by "rare rare then moltres?"

Just now, rishivojjala014-2 said:

it is worth any unique legend or about 10 unique non legends pokemon

oh kk thanks, i think it also depends on the need for it which is why im asking the guy/girl who created it but this is helpful information

6 hours ago, Nightbloo3 said:

So i just started and don't know how to post pictures of the Pokemon but I have a mega dark diancie. I don't even know how much it's worth, can u give me an estimate? Thanks! u seem nice

I would be able to trade what Rishivo said is an accurate price! I would be willing to trade a legend plus 2 uniques. Welcome to vortex by the way :) and to put the pictures of pokemon, it is that pokeball button when you go to type a message. It is case sensitive, just as you see it on the game. I.E Dark Diancie (Mega) or Shadow Xerneas (Active)

Edited by Maxie-Magma

5 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

why do u collect reshirams and zekroms ?? u know the kyurem event's not gonna get repeated the 3rd time :P

Here's to hoping *raises glass of apple juice* And if it doesn't I can just have a boatload of them that I could trade to others (I think they are cool too) and If they DO then thats a lot of event poke's. It's a win-win i suppose :)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Maxie-Magma said:

I would be able to trade what Rishivo said is an accurate price! I would be willing to trade a legend plus 2 uniques. Welcome to vortex by the way :) and to put the pictures of pokemon, it is that pokeball button when you go to type a message. It is case sensitive, just as you see it on the game. I.E Dark Diancie (Mega) or Shadow Xerneas (Active)

ok so how about my dark diance mega for ur shiny yeveltal? what do u mean as in 2 uniques, like 2 pokemon regular that are shiny and stuff? if so i would like a mystic shinx/ shawdow shinx cause they will be in my collection of adorable pokemon

Edited by Nightbloo3

1 hour ago, Nightbloo3 said:

ok so how about my dark diance mega for ur shiny yeveltal? what do u mean as in 2 uniques, like 2 pokemon regular that are shiny and stuff? if so i would like a mystic shinx/ shawdow shinx cause they will be in my collection of adorable pokemon

I don't have the two shinx :( I only have the pokemon for trade on Maxie-Magma

And yes, I would be more than happy to trade the yveltal. 2 Uniques are non legendary shiny,shadow, mystic, etc. Sorry about that :sigh:

6 hours ago, Maxie-Magma said:

I don't have the two shinx :( I only have the pokemon for trade on Maxie-Magma

And yes, I would be more than happy to trade the yveltal. 2 Uniques are non legendary shiny,shadow, mystic, etc. Sorry about that :sigh:

kk thanks :D let me see and ill tell u