Pokémon Vortex

mrnxmndrgt Trades

2 minutes ago, KYNO said:

yeah please give me sometime i have 5 till now and im arranging 5 more 

please wait

i hope its fine @seth1129400

@KYNO The Shadow Arceus is UFT on ShadowConspiracy just offer, I'm going off now.

Just now, KYNO said:

i have only 5 now

I'll give you 12 hours to get it to 10. Since you were first, I'll give you the table. But if you don't get it to 10. @seth1129400 will get it. Is 12 hours fine by you? 

Just now, Nutella Navigator said:

I'll give you 12 hours to get it to 10. Since you were first, I'll give you the table. But if you don't get it to 10. @seth1129400 will get it. Is 12 hours fine by you? 

it does work fine with me , but if u could tell me the rates for : shiny dialga, metallic and mystic rayquaza, i could arrange  unqiue non leggies for those in the mean time :) 

3 minutes ago, seth1129400 said:

it does work fine with me , but if u could tell me the rates for : shiny dialga, metallic and mystic rayquaza, i could arrange  unqiue non leggies for those in the mean time :) 

I'll ask 10 for shiny dialga, metallic and mystic rayquaza, 8 each, is it fine with you?

I'll ask 10 for shiny dialga, metallic and mystic rayquaza, 8 each, is it fine with you?

more than fine with me :) i will give u 30 for all 3 , 10 each ;):D  i may not have all pokes  from ur list right now, but  i will offer when i get those 

1 minute ago, seth1129400 said:

more than fine with me :) i will give u 30 for all 3 , 10 each ;):D  i may not have all pokes  from ur list right now, but  i will offer when i get those 

Wow, I see, you are returning me the favor back then lol

Okay, I'll put shiny dialga, metallic and mystic rayquaza on trades now, just offer when you can, I'll be expecting the 10 for each :P Going out for real now. Gn! :) 

1 minute ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Wow, I see, you are returning me the favor back then lol

Okay, I'll put shiny dialga, metallic and mystic rayquaza on trades now, just offer when you can, I'll be expecting the 10 for each :P Going out for real now. Gn! :) 

okay thanks :D 

9 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

OT is iThera for the Shiny Groudon.

As for the fossils, most of them are from banned accounts. Is it that bad?

12 unique non legends for Shiny Groudon?

also which fossils have unbanned OTs? I prefer those.

1 minute ago, GodsWithin said:

12 unique non legends for Shiny Groudon?

also which fossils have unbanned OTs? I prefer those.

As for Shiny Groudon, let me update the list first, bc @seth1129400 just offered 30 unevolved unique non-legends, now I have to evolve them first, update the list, bc I don't want to have doubles. 

Alright, I'll check as soon as I'm done with evolving.

As for Shiny Groudon, let me update the list first, bc @seth1129400 just offered 30 unevolved unique non-legends, now I have to evolve them first, update the list, bc I don't want to have doubles. 

Alright, I'll check as soon as I'm done with evolving.

You could also come to my evolution shop and get a deal there :P Everything is half off for you today :) 

Just now, GodsWithin said:

You could also come to my evolution shop and get a deal there :P Everything is half off for you today :) 

Why not? Paste the link here, I might visit later. Bc after this, I have house chores to do ;) 

7 minutes ago, GodsWithin said:

Here ya go! 

I'll check later. Anyways, my unique non-legends list has been updated.  And the Shiny Groudonis up for trade on ShadowConspiracy please offer those 12 that I need, and only the evolved form and some basic ones because it's what I asked, not the basic forms bc I don't want to evolve anymore. Thanks for understanding.

7 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

A simple thread. :x

I saw what you offered, and I accept that offer for myself.

So, my Mystic Cubone (Vader)for Your Shiny Cubone (Vader)? :)

What about taking my Metallic Cubone (Vader)instead? Please?

5 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

What about taking my Metallic Cubone (Vader)instead? Please?

I already have that. And I only need the Shiny Vader. 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

I already have that. And I only need the Shiny Vader. 

Since we're at both same ends. I'll take it, I only need a Mystic one to complete the Vader Set, and I can't be more excited to complete it, please offer up on ShadowConspiracy

15 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Since we're at both same ends. I'll take it, I only need a Mystic one to complete the Vader Set, and I can't be more excited to complete it, please offer up on ShadowConspiracy

Sorry for the late response but your Shiny Cubone (Vader) is from a banned OT. I don't like to keep such Pokemons. Sorry.

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Sorry for the late response but your Shiny Cubone (Vader) is from a banned OT. I don't like to keep such Pokemons. Sorry.

Oh, wow. Lol.

That's why I was offering you my Metallic Cubone (Vader)instead, it's not from a banned OT :^_^:

3 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Oh, wow. Lol.

That's why I was offering you my Metallic Cubone (Vader)instead, it's not from a banned OT :^_^:

xD .

I only required the Shiny Cubone (Vader) to complete my Set. But.....

I have 2 of the Metallic Ones.

Let's forget this trade. And move on to another one.

Are there some Legends you'd want for your Spare Uniques? :)

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

xD .

I only required the Shiny Cubone (Vader) to complete my Set. But.....

I have 2 of the Metallic Ones.

Let's forget this trade. And move on to another one.

Are there some Legends you'd want for your Spare Uniques? :)

The only legends I need is Shiny Shaymin (Sky)and the primals. None other else. ::3:

6 minutes ago, Nutella Navigator said:

The only legends I need is Shiny Shaymin (Sky)and the primals. None other else. ::3:

Is your Shiny Zygarde (Complete)with an Unbanned OT?

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

Is your Shiny Zygarde (Complete)with an Unbanned OT?

Sad to say it's from a banned OT. Man oh man, when and where and why did I even get this stuff. :=S:

Sad to say it's from a banned OT. Man oh man, when and where and why did I even get this stuff. :=S:

That's sad. I'd suggest you to "Release" it. So that, it doesn't create problem. But it's your choice.