Pokémon Vortex
TheStickyNoteofLies

Nicknaming Shenanigans

Question

Hi, I tried to nickname my Pokemon, but it was declined.

The name was Feef, which is NOT profanity. If you're using Urban Dictionary to get your meanings, then I'm sorry, but that's the WORST place to look up the meaning of words.

Feef is the name of my friend's pet Spider on another game and it means "something cute and adorable", not profanity. I was going to nickname this Joltik, Feef, and give it to my friend as a gift, but y'all messed that up. What even, bruh?Joltik

udcawJ6.png

2 answers to this question

• Developer

Why would we be using Urban Dictionary for anything?

Anyway, I asked the moderator who declined it why they did it because I don’t see why it would have been declined myself. The reason will not be relayed to you, I just wanted to let you know it was the sole decision of one person to do so.

I will add the nickname to your Joltik later on and you will not be charged again for the nickname.

(By the way, a simple “why was this name declined?” Would have been fine. You come across as rude)

11 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Why would we be using Urban Dictionary for anything?

Anyway, I asked the moderator who declined it why they did it because I don’t see why it would have been declined myself. The reason will not be relayed to you, I just wanted to let you know it was the sole decision of one person to do so.

I will add the nickname to your Joltik later on and you will not be charged again for the nickname.

(By the way, a simple “why was this name declined?” Would have been fine. You come across as rude)

Ah.. actually I was the one who wrote the reply for him, he wanted help wording it since he's a bit bad with English.

The Urban Dictionary thing was meant to be a joke, but I guess I worded things wrong, myself...

Sorry about that.. ^^; It wasn't meant to be rude.