Pokémon Vortex
silicon

Silicon's Unique Legend Trading Thread

11 minutes ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

5 mil for all your shiny legends except shiny yvetal, shiny uxie, shiny genesect, shiny virizon, and your shiny tornados?

5 mil on which pokemon? also 5 mil = 10 shinys. Check my account for availability, if they are there, I can trade with you, list those you want, provided 5 mil on a poke that I don't already have lvl-100.

Edited by silicon

4 hours ago, silicon said:

any lvl100s I don't already have. thanks. accepted your offer for mystic entei.

where do i see what poke you don't have? on your account "silicon"?

Dark BouffalantDark AudinoDark Buneary for your Dark Azelf

Metallic PhanpyMetallic VullabyMetallic Skarmory for your Metallic Cobalion

Shiny MedititeShiny DrowzeeShiny Rufflet for your Shiny Mew (if not  Shiny Jirachi or Shiny Cresselia, still prefer shiny mew though, i only miss that mew for my dex ^^)

Mystic BunnelbyMystic ZoruaMystic Pawniardfor your Mystic Diancie

Shadow ElekidShadow OddishShadow Drifloon for your  Shadow Celebi

Edit: Oh my I just realized this thread is kinda bumped. Hope youre still active ^^ 

Edited by Tia Venn

On 5/19/2016 at 8:32 AM, Tia Venn said:

Dark BouffalantDark AudinoDark Buneary for your Dark Azelf

Metallic PhanpyMetallic VullabyMetallic Skarmory for your Metallic Cobalion

Shiny MedititeShiny DrowzeeShiny Rufflet for your Shiny Mew (if not  Shiny Jirachi or Shiny Cresselia, still prefer shiny mew though, i only miss that mew for my dex ^^)

Mystic BunnelbyMystic ZoruaMystic Pawniardfor your Mystic Diancie

Shadow ElekidShadow OddishShadow Drifloon for your  Shadow Celebi

Edit: Oh my I just realized this thread is kinda bumped. Hope youre still active ^^ 

Thanks for the offer, since I am really busy with the events, if these legends are up for trade, please offer to them. I will accept (I assume all of them are level 100s - I want only for level 100s). If they are not uft, then let's do them after the events.

2 hours ago, Alex777 said:

Hi @silicon! I wanted your metallic Kyurem , metallic Reshiram, mystic Kyurem, mystic Zekrom , Dark Kyurem and Dark Zekrom. So in total 6 unique legends. I can offer 18 lvl 100 Pokemon that you don't own for those 6. Deal?

Due to the events, I won't trade them as I need to make kyurem forms too. Thanks for your understanding.

looks like the zygarde event still going on... can we switch to kyurem event? I am getting tired of the zygarde event... :-)

Edited by silicon
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, silicon said:

Thanks for the offer, since I am really busy with the events, if these legends are up for trade, please offer to them. I will accept (I assume all of them are level 100s - I want only for level 100s). If they are not uft, then let's do them after the events.

Due to the events, I won't trade them as I need to make kyurem forms too. Thanks for your understanding.

I'm just after the unique legends ;) I offered to all, except for Dark Azelfcause it seems like its long gone, so I offered those toDark Deoxysinstead. Also, my mistake, I mistakenly offered Metallic Castform (Fire)instead of Metallic Vullaby (both 100) if you dont want the Castform, just decline it, I'll offer with Vullaby again ^^. All of them are 100 btw, I know the rules :3 

Also, I'm still interested in the other unique legendaries. I have lots of extra uniques that I can train and give (especially from ghost and night-grass map) but I want to know if there's anything you don't want me to offer. Because most of the people would not want Sigilyph's and I have TONS of them, all kinds of uniques. 

Thanks a lot ^^

15 hours ago, Tia Venn said:

I'm just after the unique legends ;) I offered to all, except for Dark Azelfcause it seems like its long gone, so I offered those toDark Deoxysinstead. Also, my mistake, I mistakenly offered Metallic Castform (Fire)instead of Metallic Vullaby (both 100) if you dont want the Castform, just decline it, I'll offer with Vullaby again ^^. All of them are 100 btw, I know the rules :3 

Also, I'm still interested in the other unique legendaries. I have lots of extra uniques that I can train and give (especially from ghost and night-grass map) but I want to know if there's anything you don't want me to offer. Because most of the people would not want Sigilyph's and I have TONS of them, all kinds of uniques. 

Thanks a lot ^^

accepted, thanks

Guys, please don't waste time here, as per previous post, I said I don't trade any kyurem, zekrom, reshiram for evident reasons, so please don't ask.

I can trade any kyurem forms, if reasonable offers are made. Evidently I will trade them only for other events.

Thanks Alan Solis for help answering.

• Upvote 1

On 5/23/2016 at 11:24 PM, silicon said:

Guys, please don't waste time here, as per previous post, I said I don't trade any kyurem, zekrom, reshiram for evident reasons, so please don't ask.

I can trade any kyurem forms, if reasonable offers are made. Evidently I will trade them only for other events.

Thanks Alan Solis for help answering.

Would you consider swapping? ie: shadow zekrom for shiny zekrom?