Pokémon Vortex
silicon

Silicon's Unique Legend Trading Thread

2 hours ago, Maxie-Magma said:

Metallic CofagrigusMetallic DusknoirShadow MalamarMystic SkarmoryShiny HawluchaMetallic HonchkrowMystic KecleonGolurkArcanineMystic StantlerShiny ExcadrillMetallic Malamar for Shiny Xerneas (Active)Shadow Xerneas (Active)Dark Xerneas (Active)andMystic Xerneas (Active)??? If you have any of the pokemon, feel free to look through my pokes and I'll make them level 100

ok pls offer, please make sure the level-100s are not already in accounts silicon and SuperMokka. Otherwise it will be declined. Thanks.

7 hours ago, tcuz said:

messaged u in game

I declined the offer as one of the level-100 you offered I already have, make re-offer with level-100s I don't have, check my accounts before you offer, thanks.

@Maxie-Magna: I declined 2 offers as I already have some level-100s you offered, pls re-offer with level-100s I don't have.

7 hours ago, silicon said:

I declined the offer as one of the level-100 you offered I already have, make re-offer with level-100s I don't have, check my accounts before you offer, thanks.

@Maxie-Magna: I declined 2 offers as I already have some level-100s you offered, pls re-offer with level-100s I don't have.

Which one do you already have? I can't see which one you don't have :o

Castform+Furfrou+Deerling (Winter)(all level 100) for your Shadow Heatran

Eevee+Girafarig+Lillipup(all level 100) for your  Shiny Mew

I'm going to sleep now, so I will trade in about 15 hours from now if you accept these.

Edited by eurstin

17 hours ago, eurstin said:

Castform+Furfrou+Deerling (Winter)(all level 100) for your Shadow Heatran

Eevee+Girafarig+Lillipup(all level 100) for your  Shiny Mew

I'm going to sleep now, so I will trade in about 15 hours from now if you accept these.

1st trade no, pls change furfrou to something else, already got it.

2nd trade fine, pls offer, thx

.Hey man, im busy with the zygarde event, but soon i'll be back for more trades :)

Edited by Alan Solis

Castform+Sawsbuck (Autumn)+Deerling (Winter)(all level 100) for your Shadow Heatran?

I offered my Pokemon for your mew :)

I also would like to know if you offer normal Zygarde (Core)'s, and if so, what are your rates?

Edited by eurstin

4 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

.Hey man, im busy with the zygarde event, but soon i'll be back for more trades :)

Me too, very busy in searching zygarde forms ... btw, I put Shiny LandorusShiny Thundurusup for you, offer when you are ready.

34 minutes ago, eurstin said:

Castform+Sawsbuck (Autumn)+Deerling (Winter)(all level 100) for your Shadow Heatran?

I offered my Pokemon for your mew :)

I also would like to know if you offer normal Zygarde (Core)'s, and if so, what are your rates?

yes offer please.

For normal zygarde cores, I will trade for unique cells.

Just now, silicon said:

Me too, very busy in searching zygarde forms ... btw, I put Shiny LandorusShiny Thundurusup for you, offer when you are ready.

yes offer please.

For normal zygarde cores, I will trade for unique cells.

Ok, thanks!

2 hours ago, Linley said:

I have  Magnezone.gif1,000,000 Exp; and  Hydreigon.gif1,000,000 Exp. 

Can i trade these for your    Dark ZekromDark ReshiramShadow YveltalShadow Xerneas (Active) , Mystic ZekromMystic Reshiram,?

Only need Magnezone.gif, what you want me to offer? Hydreigon.gifI already have a lvl-100 so don't need it thanks.

47 minutes ago, Linley said:

How bout the unevolved form of Hydreigon, like Deino or Zweilous? i have those too with excact 1m exp.

so can i just get  Dark ZekromDark ReshiramShadow Yveltal  for  Magnezone.gif ?

offered, thanks. sorry already have lvl100 for Deino and Zweilous.