twixeros trade thread

DannyV

hey bro i made a mistake could u put that  Dark%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gif  uft  i need that cause i am it's original trainer , will give u the same level 100  dark raquaza mega with a different original trainer :) sorry for the inconvenience
and yeah u know what there are hardly 100  Shieldon.gif in vortex i guess the rates must be real high bro, u traded the poke for way low price , thanks anyway :)

Edited by rishivojjala014-2

3 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

hey bro i made a mistake could u put that  Dark%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gif  uft  i need that cause i am it's original trainer , will give u the same level 100  dark raquaza mega with a different original trainer :) sorry for the inconvenience

No problem I'll go do that bro :)

3 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

and yeah u know what there are hardly 100  Shieldon.gif in vortex i guess the rates must be real high bro, u traded the poke for way low price , thanks anyway :)

Honestly I have no problem trading normal fossils because I do sidequests like crazy I'm in hoenn sidequests at the moment so I'm either gonna get a Cranidosor Shieldonor I might get lucky and get a unique one!.. :) and to be honest I try to be fair with the trades :) the rayquaza is up for trade by the way 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

lol u r just 2 awesome,
i offered the dark raquaza for the dark raquaza ..lol 

Thanks bro apreciatte that! :) like I said I try to be as fair as I could lol... 

2 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

could i get the other   Shieldon.giffor   Shadow%20Rayquaza%20(Mega).gif    Shiny%20Yveltal.gifShadow%20Tornadus.gif  
and these shiny level 100's :-  Shiny%20Sawsbuck%20(Spring).gifShiny%20Sawsbuck%20(Summer).gif and these dark  level 100's :-  Dark%20Kingler.gif

It depends if @DeMerican doesn't want the shieldon deal anymore then Yea bro I'll go ahead and accept your offer bro :) let me just wait up and give it some time if he doesn't reply or tells me he doesn't want it anymore then it's ur deal bro... 

4 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

okay offered , u can accept  whenever u want :)

Yea I'm just gonna wait on him to see if the deal with him remains if not then I'll accept urs :)

Edited by DannyV

4 hours ago, Maxie-Magma said:

KyuremX2ReshiramX2Zekrom forMetallic Conkeldurr922k EXP OR those pokes for three special legends?

No I'm not trading kyurems I'm gonna need them for the event sorry 

3 hours ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

hey could u accept my offer for the  Shieldon.gif , or would u wait for the other person ???

Yea I guess the other guy didn't reply so I'll go ahead and accept 

2 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

DO you still have the Shieldon? I can offer Shiny ArceusShiny LatiasMetallic Zapdos

Sorry bro I already had a deal with the person above u 

2 hours ago, manavsharma9231 said:

Your Shiny Rotom for my Shiny Rayquaza?

OK then I'll go put up my shiny rotom and then u can offer