Pokémon Vortex
omg414

New Ideas!

I do not know if these ideas have already posted by some one before. Here are some of my ideas..

1) unknown.png

In the current pokedex they should add to sort pokes by male and female. I mean under this Bulbasaur they can add male and female option. This would help us know how many males and females of the poke we have.

2) When there is login detected in new place of vortex account, They should send a one time password to the email so none can get scammed.

I know the people using the VPN will have problem. But, with this we can wash away 50% of scamming businesses.

3) Currently there is only a option of buying 1 lottery ticket or buying 10 lottery tickets at a time. They can add a bar to type out the amount of lottery ticket we want to buy.

What I am trying to tell here is there should be a option to type of the number of tickets we want and buy them together. This will save some time of clicking the same thing again and again.

4) Currently we can release only 1 pokemon at a time. There should be a option to release more at the same time. 

5) Like how it's displayed in the player's account the highest ranking in the seasonals below that they should add the amount of times the sidequests is reset after fully completing it.

6) For the premium members they can add another graph. That is the pokeball broken dex. That is the amount of pokes caught in Vortex ball or beast ball etc.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, omg414 said:

I do not know if these ideas have already posted by some one before. Here are some of my ideas..

1) unknown.png

In the current pokedex they should add to sort pokes by male and female. I mean under this Bulbasaur they can add male and female option. This would help us know how many males and females of the poke we have.

2) When there is login detected in new place of vortex account, They should send a one time password to the email so none can get scammed.

I know the people using the VPN will have problem. But, with this we can wash away 50% of scamming businesses.

3) Currently there is only a option of buying 1 lottery ticket or buying 10 lottery tickets at a time. They can add a bar to type out the amount of lottery ticket we want to buy.

What I am trying to tell here is there should be a option to type of the number of tickets we want and buy them together. This will save some time of clicking the same thing again and again.

4) Currently we can release only 1 pokemon at a time. There should be a option to release more at the same time. 

5) Like how it's displayed in the player's account the highest ranking in the seasonals below that they should add the amount of times the sidequests is reset after fully completing it.

6) For the premium members they can add another graph. That is the pokeball broken dex. That is the amount of pokes caught in Vortex ball or beast ball etc.

Your most of the ideas are good. But I didn't like first 2 ideas. I don't really bother about gender or poke like many do. There are people who bother about gender. I can't oppose them. And as a user of vpn, I don't like the 2nd one too. How can a scammer open your account unless your password is very weak and related to your family. Jus put your password strong that is enough. Rest other ideas are very nice. I can upvote them. Great job co l