Pokémon Vortex
Kiha_085

I cant get my pokemon calendar gift/login gift

Question

Hi! Im a new player welp not really im making a new acc and giving the starter to my main acc but thats not the point i cant get my pokemon calendar gift/login gift plsss help me and i didnt know i will get a genesect on that plsss help me

-???

And i beg you thats all😄 and i just login and saw that so/but plssssssssssssssss help me

Edited by Kiha_085
I for got to put something or im just gonna add something.

4 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Kiha_085 said:

Hi! Im a new player welp not really im making a new acc and giving the starter to my main acc but thats not the point i cant get my pokemon calendar gift/login gift plsss help me and i didnt know i will get a genesect on that plsss help me

-???

And i beg you thats all😄 and i just login and saw that so/but plssssssssssssssss help me

If you had logged in earlier in your main acc the promo would be there in your item inventory but if you want daily login from another acc it is not possible since you can get only one daily login prize per day from only one acc. Or possibly it might be in your item inventory in the form of promo code so you have to claim it or else you won't get it

35 minutes ago, Dartixx said:

If you had logged in earlier in your main acc the promo would be there in your item inventory but if you want daily login from another acc it is not possible since you can get only one daily login prize per day from only one acc. Or possibly it might be in your item inventory in the form of promo code so you have to claim it or else you won't get it

Thank you!😄 but how do i claim it😅 plss tell me or just ignore this😑but plsss dont but if you want to or just do your own thing and im watching a tutorial about training acc and i dont really know how to make training acc's but i still go on here without the whole thing or watching the whole thing and im on here and i just got notified and/when im looking through the training acc page on the forum or post thingy or whatever this is called but thatnk for the information😄 and i didnt check on the inventory?!?!?!?!?!??! But/im gonna check now!!! But first im gonna look at the post or info about training acc i almost put thingy something like that and i almost put ect.😂😂 and ion the ect. I almost put thingy😂 but thanks for the information😄

You have the option to claim it in the promo code section. Or just copy and paste it in the top right right corner of your dashboard where you can claim the promos. By the way you do not need to make a training acc since there are already many (but you can create one if you want it is based on your interest whether to make or not). Also training accs can be freely used by anyone without any restriction. There are training accs for all types so check them.