123aman's Experience shop

123aman

6 minutes ago, glaceon001 said:

Don't double or triple post, it's against the rules.

but all thing have been posted to other each unique persons.......& probably this isn't called double posting.....

59 minutes ago, 123aman said:

but all thing have been posted to other each unique persons.......& probably this isn't called double posting.....

I need to be on both people's side here. well, @123aman did not spam since he did those posts each for some different person. Spamming means posting 2 posts in continuation.. like without anyone else posting in between them. i can not clearly say that he is correct..but there were 2 to 3 posts that were unnecessary..So both of you are correct and wrong. What aman should have done , is accepted his mistake and said sorry.and @glaceon001 could have quoted only those posts which were spam.

15 hours ago, 123aman said:

Hey Flammer Please dont spam on my thread......>:(

Yea sure but I dont think so that u have any legendary on this IGN......

My bad, I moved them back to my main (eurstin) because the total exp was glitched. 

30 minutes ago, 123aman said:

yea sure.... offer bothShiny Togepi on my pokemon ....BTW do u have any prob if I evolve it???

Offered!. No prob at all, just make sure to evolve one in Togekiss and the other in Togetic :)

Would you be able to train my pokemon for happiness rather than exp? I want my Shiny Eeveeto have 4 hearts.

Please tell me what type of pokemon you would want for training happiness. (If you offer it)

7 hours ago, eurstin said:

Would you be able to train my pokemon for happiness rather than exp? I want my Shiny Eeveeto have 4 hearts.

Please tell me what type of pokemon you would want for training happiness. (If you offer it)

for 4 hearts - i will take 2 unique legends of ur choice......

49 minutes ago, 123aman said:

for 4 hearts - i will take 2 unique legends of ur choice......

Sounds good. I can offer aDark Virizionand Dark Genesect

Should I offer them to aman123 on the Pichu (Notched)?

Edited by eurstin

59 minutes ago, Rajesh Yadav said:

@123aman Can you show us proofs that you don't Bot.

If you have proofs, then post them here ^_^ 

yea sure I would love to show proof but what i need to do to show proof 'coz even i dont know what is bot...:D

2 hours ago, eurstin said:

Sounds good. I can offer aDark Virizionand Dark Genesect

Should I offer them to aman123 on the Pichu (Notched)?

dude actually plz put it after the event over as I m now concentrating to get kyurems forms .....thanks...:$