Pokémon Vortex
baneadoxd

account theft

After doing some digging about what happened and asking some key questions I figured I would help this individual with his Forum Report. So this individual in particular can at least hopefully receive some justice. He logged in today and noticed all of his good Pokémon( i.e. Legendry's, events, anything decent ) were missing he checked his trades and saw a bunch of unusual trades he did not authorize on his account. He investigated further and discovered the account was made by another individual which is selling his lost Pokémon on Pokebay. He is just looking for someone to look into this and hopefully lead to the "thief's" ban.

Now for some clarification on what went down and questions that need to be answered.

1) How did his password get leaked?

Well as far as I have been told he has not given his password to anybody nor has he gone to any sketchy websites via any links that have been sent to him. However he has disclosed to me that his password could easily be guessed and therefor technically anyone on discord could have had access to his account. (Dm OzareSpring#0213 or khaly-Quispe#6657 on discord for more information.)

2) Who took his Pokémon and how does he know it was them?

As Mentioned above he checked his trades and saw many unauthorized trade transactions

Screenshot_2020-09-29-19-27-00.png

These trades were made by an individual called cazador123, the team that this player had was comprised of Pokémon from the player Pr1nc3s4. After attempting to find his Pokémon we discovered that the account Pr1nc3s4 was selling them on Pokebay.

Screenshot_2020-09-18-23-47-21.png

Screenshot_2020-09-18-23-47-24.png

I hope that this evidence is sufficient enough for you I hope to hear some follow-up from the staff on this. As we all know this game is quite a time investment and it sucks to see people get away with this. Good luck and thanks for taking a look Administrators. If there are anymore questions that y'all need answers to let me know I will do my best to answer them.

(Important points of this post have been confirmed with the victim as being safe to post, and he has changed his password since the incident)

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, baneadoxd said:

my Baneadoxd account was stolen by the following two accounts: Pr1nc3s4 and cazador123

Firstly when you are reporting please explain in detail so the staff can understand and take actions.

For instance your report should contain how did that happen and when did it happen and it came into your notice? 

Again how can you blame them for the guilt? You need to have solid proofs to report them.

If you want you can report with multiple screen shots which enhance your proof. 

If you do not give proper instances and proof nothing can be done. 

Edited by omg414
  • T-rubbish 2