Pokémon Vortex
iweimax0524

Shiny trade

i saw that shiny gyrados and had SO many memories. pokemon heart gold and soul silver are my favorite and first pokemon games and vortex would be second if had music if not first. i am wondering if i could have the shiny gyrados i have some shinys i'm going to check what shiny pokemon that i can bare to say goodbye to are. shiny relicanith is an option and i have

a shiny cottonee and i got 2 shiny shroomish which i caught looking for arceus. i can name 1 of them autumn if you want. i think that is all i got.             

Edited by candy_fudgekin

3 minutes ago, candy_fudgekin said:

i saw that shiny gyrados and had SO many memories. pokemon heart gold and soul silver are my favorite and first pokemon games and vortex would be second if had music if not first. i am wondering if i could have the shiny gyrados i have some shinys i'm going to check what shiny pokemon that i can bare to say goodbye to are. shiny relicanith is an option and i have

a shiny cottonee and i got 2 shiny shroomish which i caught looking for arceus. i can name 1 of them autumn if you want. i think that is all i got.             

not intrested in any of those shinys just friended u I will tlk to u from there