Pokémon Vortex
ursawarrior3825

Intruder.

A guy ign: metremer approached me asking for my Articuno Galar saying that he would give his whole account i.e. metremer which consisted of a necrozma and sidequests completed till 1871. I agreed with it if he added a 3 million exp training along with his account and he accepted the deal. I got the password of the account metremer from discord user- loneliest person#7614 and i also sent my pokemon for training. After i got the password i spent my time and completed 2121 sidequests and able to get 2 fossilized drakes and rested for the day.
                                                                             The following day when i logged in, then it says the password is wrong for the account metremer and later found that the guy is online in the account and also they removed my 2x fossilized drakes that were auctioned the previous day. Please help me get back the account metremer and
BAN his other accounts mecharena and mechblaster  and i am also attaching the discord chat screenshots. hope this will be solved .

Edited by ursawarrior3825
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 6

1 hour ago, ursawarrior3825 said:

A guy ign: metremer approached me asking for my Articuno Galar saying that he would give his whole account i.e. metremer which consisted of a necrozma and sidequests completed till 1871. I agreed with it if he added a 3 million exp training along with his account and he accepted the deal. I got the password of the account metremer from discord user- loneliest person#7614 and i also sent my pokemon for training. After i got the password i spent my time and completed 2121 sidequests and able to get 2 fossilized drakes and rested for the day.
                                                                             The following day when i logged in, then it says the password is wrong for the account metremer and later found that the guy is online in the account and also they removed my 2x fossilized drakes that were auctioned the previous day. Please help me get back the account metremer and
BAN his other accounts mecharena and mechblaster  and i am also attaching the discord chat screenshots. hope this will be solved .

u know that you can trust these people obv they gonna change the password next time if ur doing a trade like this then ask him to transfer every pokemon of his to your account 

3 hours ago, ursawarrior3825 said:

this topic is solved as that guy loneliest person#7614 came to me and returned the password of my metremer account.

3 hours ago, ursawarrior3825 said:

this problem is solved and please ignore it friends and thanks for the support everyone. and please be carefull of the discord guy loneliest person#7614
He returned my account metremer just now and pretending that it was not him.

On 12/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, ursawarrior3825 said:

did you even give you articuno galarian to i talked to him he said you didn't gave him articuno galarian so he is not a scammer you are!