Pokemon for trade or sale (UPDATED)

jesterv786

12 hours ago, Henkkaliini said:

shiny Cresselia, shiny Phione and shiny Uxie for the shiny Greninja?

That's a fair deal if you were somewhat early i would've gave you

Right now it's under exp Training but don't worry I'm trying to get another greninja by today so I get that I'll contact you in game and trade with you

1 minute ago, HowToBasicc said:

Hi can i have the zapdos. I will give Mew level 100 and celebi level 57 and if thats not enough i can give celebi mew and darkrai. My username is HowToBasicc

can i have an articuno and zapdos i can give celebi darkrai mega rayquaza aegislash(blade) and eevee 

55 minutes ago, HowToBasicc said:

can i have an articuno and zapdos i can give celebi darkrai mega rayquaza aegislash(blade) and eevee 

celebi level 57,darkrai level 57, mega rayquaza level 100, aegislash(blade) level 100, and eevee level 42. I will try to grind celebi darkrai and eevee to atleast 80+ level. And one more thing do u want the eevee as normal eevee or do u want the evolution like vaporean and stuff.

2 minutes ago, HowToBasicc said:

celebi level 57,darkrai level 57, mega rayquaza level 100, aegislash(blade) level 100, and eevee level 42. I will try to grind celebi darkrai and eevee to atleast 80+ level. And one more thing do u want the eevee as normal eevee or do u want the evolution like vaporean and stuff.

i forgot mega charizard x level 100. If u want both the charizards x and y i have both level 100

5 minutes ago, HowToBasicc said:

i have 2 eevees

17 minutes ago, HowToBasicc said:

i grinded celebi to level 100 now i will do eevee and darkrai 

45 minutes ago, HowToBasicc said:

finally i grinded darkrai celebi and eevee to level 100

ok final post lol i posted so much

i want articuno and zapdos

i will give (all level 100)

celebi

darkrai

eevee

mega rayquaza

aegislash(blade)

Mega charizard x

if u want mega charizard y (level 100) then i can give u that also 

and eevee u can evolve it into vaporeon flarean umbreon etc.

Just now, HowToBasicc said:

ok final post lol i posted so much

i want articuno and zapdos

i will give (all level 100)

celebi

darkrai

eevee

mega rayquaza

aegislash(blade)

Mega charizard x

if u want mega charizard y (level 100) then i can give u that also 

and eevee u can evolve it into vaporeon flarean umbreon etc.

Can u trade because i dont like auctions anyone will take and it costs pokemon money.