Pokémon Vortex
Terani

Pokemon Shop

Just trading/selling some of the mons that are cluttering up my inventory. If you buy one for PD then i will put it on trade and put a pokeball on auction, once you offer on the trade then bid i will accept trade

commons:Dark ShuppetDrilburEspurrFlabebe (White)MagnemiteMetallic AbraMinccinoMystic RoggenrolaOnixRoggenrolaScraggyShadow BergmiteShadow DuraludonShadow ElectrikeShadow Flabebe (Blue)Shadow grubbinShadow MareanieShadow Pumpkaboo (Large)Shadow RelicanthShadow RookideeShadow SigilyphShadow Zangoose

rares:ChespinDratiniFennekinx2MudkipMimikyuPorygon

fully evolved commons and rares:ChandelureGolurkMetallic Garchompx2Mystic Garchompx2SerperiorShadow BarbaracleShadow Sandslash

leggies:DarkrownMewKyogre

megas:Rayquaza (Mega)

Edited by Terani
updated shop x3

1 hour ago, squirt1 said:

what would u give for 250k lvl 100 greninja(ash) 

I don't really think i have enough for that, i would give Rayquaza (Mega)Darkrownand 2 other mons of your choice also sorry i missed your comment I didn't notice the notif

Edited by Terani
had to fix errors

7 hours ago, Terani said:

Just trading/selling some of the mons that are cluttering up my inventory. If you buy one for PD then i will put it on trade and put a pokeball on auction, once you offer on the trade then bid i will accept trade

commons:Dark ShuppetDrilburEspurrFlabebe (White)MagnemiteMetallic AbraMinccinoMystic RoggenrolaOnixPorygonRoggenrolaScraggyShadow BergmiteShadow DuraludonShadow ElectrikeShadow Flabebe (Blue)Shadow grubbinShadow MareanieShadow Pumpkaboo (Large)Shadow RelicanthShadow RookideeShadow SigilyphShadow Zangoose

rares:ChespinDratiniFennekinx2MudkipMimikyu

fully evolved commons and rares:ChandelureGolurkMetallic Garchompx2Mystic Garchompx2SerperiorShadow BarbaracleShadow Sandslash

leggies:DarkrownMewKyogre

megas:Rayquaza (Mega)

porygon is actually rare bro, so you should change that