Pokémon Vortex
Dinosaurx

Rare Pokemon Shop

3 hours ago, Dinosaurx said:

I am already fed up of the manaphy I have that's way I put it on shop

3 hours ago, Dinosaurx said:

sorry bro my gardevoir is way much better than your phione they both are lvl 52 but i am nit a fan of phione

you don't even have a mage charzard xwhy did i come here

21 hours ago, rms701 said:

Ok, srsly, Phione is worth way more than Gardevoir. Plus, you can find Ralts in the wild at  Route 2. Then, do TypeFairy with it and have a high-level Gardevoir. U R losing a good mythical if u do this.

also WDYM by type fairy

3 hours ago, ericjiang0616 said:

also WDYM by type fairy

Duh. Go to battle any member, type in typefairy, and you'll battle 6 Hydreigon. They will all use DRagon moves, which will have no effect on your Fairy. After u beat the 6 hydreigon, you get lots of exp and u get high leveled. This typefairy is a great way to train fairy types. Duh.

15 hours ago, SemiHorizon said:

Duh. Go to battle any member, type in typefairy, and you'll battle 6 Hydreigon. They will all use DRagon moves, which will have no effect on your Fairy. After u beat the 6 hydreigon, you get lots of exp and u get high leveled. This typefairy is a great way to train fairy types. Duh.

thanks for the tip 😁😀😀

20 hours ago, SemiHorizon said:

OMG YOU ARE A GENIUS I DON'T WANT THE GARDEVOIR ANYMORE IAM KEEPING MY MYSTIC