Pokémon Vortex
Kong-ZILLA

the poke battle series lol

hi guys so in my status update i revealed the winners of ho-oh vs lugia but over here will be the rest of the poke battle series so here is today's battle:arceus vs ultra necrozma who do you think will win? who do you like more between those 2?who would you use in battle between those 2?every day i'll post new battles here

in the real games ultra necrozma is weaker than arceus in the anime it's mostly a tie anyway arceus mostly wins and here's the next battle which is your gonna laugh at:pikachu vs godzilla lol i found it in google so i'll reveal the answer what google said tomorrow

Uhhhh. I beat Ultra Necrozma on my 3rd try. Also, Ultra Necrozma would basically be guaranteed the win if it used Light That Burns the Sky (unless it's Arceus-Dark). To be fair, I never played D/P/Pt (Y was my first game), so I don't know how tough Arceus was. (Unless they nerf Arceus, I will know when BDSP is released...)

I still prefer Ultra Necrozma over Arceus.

Godzilla would obviously win, unless this was Ash's Pikachu. Ash's Pikachu destroys everything because plot device, so that seems kinda unfair.

Edited by That1Dragonarian

all jokes aside godzilla wins he could just brun everything with his radioactive atomic breath or just stomp but mostly atomic breath will do it anyway here's the next battle: rayquaza (mega) vs kyogre (primal) teamed with groudon (primal) just so rayquaza doesn't get a easy win so who do you think wins in the anime and in the games who do you use more who do you prefer more and the answer will be revealed tomorrow

4 hours ago, Kong-ZILLA said:

all jokes aside godzilla wins he could just brun everything with his radioactive atomic breath or just stomp but mostly atomic breath will do it anyway here's the next battle: rayquaza (mega) vs kyogre (primal) teamed with groudon (primal) just so rayquaza doesn't get a easy win so who do you think wins in the anime and in the games who do you use more who do you prefer more and the answer will be revealed tomorrow

i prefer rayquaza mega.....and i think rayquaza mega will win