Pokémon Vortex
1gladion

Vivillon fancy promo code giveaway

hi. this promo code giveaway will be given to one person in all five first persons in one day. so enter the contest and follow me for the prize. u have to put ur ign and follow me. its ok if u dont get the vivillon promo code. another 2 person will get rowlet and another 2 person will get shiny venomoth/ venomoth.

vivillon (fancy)rowletshiny venomothvenomoth  so be lucky for more.

and on emore thing, who follows me, glazio and V7xyz will get a shiny mega latios

Edited by 1gladion

15 minutes ago, 1gladion said:

hi. this promo code giveaway will be given to one person in all five first persons in one day. so enter the contest and follow me for the prize. u have to put ur ign and follow me. its ok if u dont get the vivillon promo code. another 2 person will get rowlet and another 2 person will get shiny venomoth/ venomoth.

vivillon (fancy)rowletshiny venomothvenomoth  so be lucky for more.

I will provide some vivillions and Unique Rowlets for your Giveaway ;)

And Im in too IGN-V7xyz

13 minutes ago, Adi09 said:

ign Adi09

congratulation wnner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you won the vivillon fancy promo code. i will send u a message in pokemon vortex about the promo code. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!vivillon (fancy)

11 minutes ago, Dqrk said:

When will u put it?????

He is saying that send him a friend request and put up the poke on trade to get ur reward

Edited by V7xyz