Pokémon Vortex
rms701

Selling lots of Pokemon!

come on money buys houses states it helps with the salaries of our jobs it buys us food it buys us clothes cars,shoes,premium memberships,games and so far and so forth nothing is free for example this free pokemon game its free I know but you still have the to pay to get an higher benefit  (premium memberships) another example you really think the richest man in this game or real life is happy with there lifestyle they can buy everthing

4 minutes ago, jamorant said:

come on money buys houses states it helps with the salaries of our jobs it buys us food it buys us clothes cars,shoes,premium memberships,games and so far and so forth nothing is free for example this free pokemon game its free I know but you still have the to pay to get an higher benefit  (premium memberships) another example you really think the richest man in this game or real life is happy with there lifestyle they can buy everthing

I believe that a rich man will certainly be happy. Firstly because of all the ass kissers in their family to get more in the will. Secondly the gold diggers that will give coitus for money. Thirdly if this person is the richest in the world he can certainly buy anything which would be pretty nice not to mention this rich man can certainly also find love if he is lonely. (hopefully not a gold digger)

1 minute ago, Deathraider247 said:

I believe that a rich man will certainly be happy. Firstly because of all the ass kissers in their family to get more in the will. Secondly the gold diggers that will give coitus for money. Thirdly if this person is the richest in the world he can certainly buy anything which would be pretty nice not to mention this rich man can certainly also find love if he is lonely. (hopefully not a gold digger)

so your telling me that there is a 90% chance that it will be a gold digger ok, richest man in the world elon musk spends 100 hours a week in his office often times sleeping in his own company has gone threw 3 marriages and has 5 to 4 children I believe in total that dosent seem like a man who has a happy life man

Just now, jamorant said:

so your telling me that there is a 90% chance that it will be a gold digger ok, richest man in the world elon musk spends 100 hours a week in his office often times sleeping in his own company has gone threw 3 marriages and has 5 to 4 children I believe in total that dosent seem like a man who has a happy life man

But obviously there are exceptions in the world. 

1 minute ago, Deathraider247 said:

But obviously there are exceptions in the world. 

there probably are but a lot of succesful people are either single or they have a bunch of divorces or marriages but some people actually do have a stable relationship which is what you just said not lets name the richest and well known people warren buffet probably one of the most greatest or most phenomenal investors in the world has a net worth of over 600 millon has gone threw one marriage and remmaried another wife is 70 hes 91 seems like he checks off as the people you are talking about now Bill gates owner of Microsoft divorced his wife I believe 2 or a month ago they had planeed a long time but for some reason never announced it his net worth is around 131 billion dollars alot of money for one man he says in I quote you do not need a billion dollars to be happy so he's basically saying you dont need to be rich to be happy im sure a lot of middle class familys are happy knowing they dont have to deal with gold diggers and being under a spotlight all the time and another thing (im truly sorry you have to read all of this im a passionate nerd🤓) if you had all the money in the universe and you own everything and you have a gold digger as your wife you really think that gold digger loves you the secoand you become the 2nd richest the richest man in the world would have most likely taken that gold digger so no being super rich isnt happines at all

5 minutes ago, jamorant said:

there probably are but a lot of succesful people are either single or they have a bunch of divorces or marriages but some people actually do have a stable relationship which is what you just said not lets name the richest and well known people warren buffet probably one of the most greatest or most phenomenal investors in the world has a net worth of over 600 millon has gone threw one marriage and remmaried another wife is 70 hes 91 seems like he checks off as the people you are talking about now Bill gates owner of Microsoft divorced his wife I believe 2 or a month ago they had planeed a long time but for some reason never announced it his net worth is around 131 billion dollars alot of money for one man he says in I quote you do not need a billion dollars to be happy so he's basically saying you dont need to be rich to be happy im sure a lot of middle class familys are happy knowing they dont have to deal with gold diggers and being under a spotlight all the time and another thing (im truly sorry you have to read all of this im a passionate nerd🤓) if you had all the money in the universe and you own everything and you have a gold digger as your wife you really think that gold digger loves you the secoand you become the 2nd richest the richest man in the world would have most likely taken that gold digger so no being super rich isnt happines at all

That’s just bs lol what if someone you love is dying and you don’t have enough money to pay for him/her to get fine? They will die. That would just lead to depression. However if you were rich you could just pay for the surgery or whatever

5 minutes ago, dades said:

That’s just bs lol what if someone you love is dying and you don’t have enough money to pay for him/her to get fine? They will die. That would just lead to depression. However if you were rich you could just pay for the surgery or whatever

there already dying though and the hospital is not forced allowed to force you to pay if that person needs medical help thats like saying hey theres a dying dude on the street but he has to pay me a dollar

4 minutes ago, jamorant said:

there already dying though and the hospital is not forced allowed to force you to pay if that person needs medical help thats like saying hey theres a dying dude on the street but he has to pay me a dollar

Well wtf what’s if it’s an expensive surgery n **** like transplants that cost 50k plus dollars well wtf it’s not like anybody else would pay for it

Edited by dades