Pokémon Vortex
rms701

Selling lots of Pokemon!

Hello everyone! I am selling lots of pokes from my account. If you would like anything, please check accounts rms701 and rmshorizon and we can negotiate the price here.

Spotlights:

meloetta (Aria)Deoxys (Attack)Deoxys (defense)deoxys (speed)magearnablacephalonand,necrozmawith 300k exp.

Edit Note: Please tell me your offer instead of asking, or I will simply respond with, "your offer?"

EDIT! : I have added Dark Hoopa (Unbound)to the list! Price is 280m pds. Sry if that's overpriced.

Edited by rms701

2 minutes ago, Dqrk said:

Nah deoxys defence and attack are worth 800k so it may be fair

yeah you might be right but at the same time look at his vortex account he only got 130k so you think he might be trying to get the trade in and then not pay the pds hes offering?

1 minute ago, jamorant said:

yeah you might be right but at the same time look at his vortex account he only got 130k so you think he might be trying to get the trade in and then not pay the pds hes offering?

hey i can grind about 3 or more mils per day so pls dont worry about the pds also i can offer 1.8million for both pokemon

1 minute ago, jamorant said:

Hmm you might be right as well but he might get some money on pokebay 

ik its possible but think about if you want 3 mil a day you would probably need to do some pokemon trades where he gets pds or auction selling but you cant start an auction and have it end by the end of the day to make a valid profit so none of those work so the only viable option is side quests and come on you really think someone is complete the same side quest 3 times in a day? yeah not valid for me dude

Edited by jamorant