Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex
POKECHAN

Contest POKECHAN's GIVEAWAY!!! ( not grand)

Recommended Posts

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

This is a giveaway hosted by POKECHAN. These are the prizes!!

shiny swellowshiny golbatshadow persianshadow sandslashshadow mudsdaleshadow golbatshiny growlithemetallic corviknightmetallic dragapult

The winners will be announced in 3 days

Rules:

Enter your IGN

Tell the price you expect to get.

And please don't refuse to put your IGN just because the prizes are lame.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, POKECHAN said:

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

This is a giveaway hosted by POKECHAN. These are the prizes!!

shiny swellowshiny golbatshadow persianshadow sandslashshadow mudsdaleshadow golbatshiny growlithemetallic corviknightmetallic dragapult

The winners will be announced in 3 days

Rules:

Enter your IGN

Tell the price you expect to get.

And please don't refuse to put your IGN just because the prizes are lame.

 

Ign-santoshgreninja

Nice giveaway 😊

Link to post
Share on other sites

ign: 1gladion 

decide a good choice on the prizes next time. hoping to get the worst lol. i am not telling tht ur giveaway's bad. but even if i win thx a lot. i wish i dont. give the others prize k not me bcuz we trade all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

Hey ladies and gentlemen,

This is a giveaway hosted by POKECHAN. These are the prizes!!

shiny swellowshiny golbatshadow persianshadow sandslashshadow mudsdaleshadow golbatshiny growlithemetallic corviknightmetallic dragapult

The winners will be announced in 3 days

Rules:

Enter your IGN

Tell the price you expect to get.

And please don't refuse to put your IGN just because the prizes are lame.

 

Ign: Fluffyz

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

sorry for fooling you.

Please forgive me @Ruby123654, @Anrose, @vinodindia, @Fluffyz, @akshatsupercool, @shoomania, @Punz, @kingkong2580 and everyone who entered this giveaway. Actually the ending day is today and 

shiny swellowshiny golbatshadow persianshadow sandslashshadow mudsdaleshadow golbatshiny growlithemetallic corviknightmetallic dragapult

These are not the prizes.

Actually it was all a prank. These are the real prizes :

shadow salamenceshadow charizardshadow marshtompdark decidueyemetallic infernapetapu finishiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

 

THE WINNERS:

 

 

Spoiler

 

@Ruby123654shadow marshtomp

@Anroseshadow charizard

@akshatsupercoolshadow salamence

@bvvbbvmetallic infernape

@vinodindiatapu fini

@Fluffyzshiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

@shoomania - dark decidueye

 

 

And don't worry other people who didn't get the prizes. When I didn't get a prize in a giveaway, I used to become sad but you don't have to be. The people who didn't get any prize These prizes are for you:

Spoiler

 @Punz - shiny swellow

@1gladion- You said this:

19 hours ago, 1gladion said:

ign: 1gladion 

decide a good choice on the prizes next time. hoping to get the worst lol. i am not telling tht ur giveaway's bad. but even if i win thx a lot. i wish i dont. give the others prize k not me bcuz we trade all the time.

But still you will get a prize shadow golbat

@Ken2kshadow mudsdale

@Lethal_Entityshiny golbat

@SANTOSHgreninja - shadow sandslash

All can offer in my trades. I will accept them gladly.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, POKECHAN said:

Hey guys,

sorry for fooling you.

Please forgive me @Ruby123654, @Anrose, @vinodindia, @Fluffyz, @akshatsupercool, @shoomania, @Punz, @kingkong2580 and everyone who entered this giveaway. Actually the ending day is today and 

shiny swellowshiny golbatshadow persianshadow sandslashshadow mudsdaleshadow golbatshiny growlithemetallic corviknightmetallic dragapult

These are not the prizes.

Actually it was all a prank. These are the real prizes :

shadow salamenceshadow charizardshadow marshtompdark decidueyemetallic infernapetapu finishiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

 

THE WINNERS:

 

 

  Hide contents

 

@Ruby123654shadow marshtomp

@Anroseshadow charizard

@akshatsupercoolshadow salamence

@bvvbbvmetallic infernape

@vinodindiatapu fini

@Fluffyzshiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

@shoomania - dark decidueye

 

 

And don't worry other people who didn't get the prizes. When I didn't get a prize in a giveaway, I used to become sad but you don't have to be. The people who didn't get any prize These prizes are for you:

  Hide contents

 @Punz - shiny swellow

@1gladion- You said this:

But still you will get a prize shadow golbat

@Ken2kshadow mudsdale

@Lethal_Entityshiny golbat

@SANTOSHgreninja - shadow sandslash

All can offer in my trades. I will accept them gladly.

thanks, i have offered on shadow marshtomp

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, POKECHAN said:

Hey guys,

sorry for fooling you.

Please forgive me @Ruby123654, @Anrose, @vinodindia, @Fluffyz, @akshatsupercool, @shoomania, @Punz, @kingkong2580 and everyone who entered this giveaway. Actually the ending day is today and 

shiny swellowshiny golbatshadow persianshadow sandslashshadow mudsdaleshadow golbatshiny growlithemetallic corviknightmetallic dragapult

These are not the prizes.

Actually it was all a prank. These are the real prizes :

shadow salamenceshadow charizardshadow marshtompdark decidueyemetallic infernapetapu finishiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

 

THE WINNERS:

 

 

  Hide contents

 

@Ruby123654shadow marshtomp

@Anroseshadow charizard

@akshatsupercoolshadow salamence

@bvvbbvmetallic infernape

@vinodindiatapu fini

@Fluffyzshiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

@shoomania - dark decidueye

 

 

And don't worry other people who didn't get the prizes. When I didn't get a prize in a giveaway, I used to become sad but you don't have to be. The people who didn't get any prize These prizes are for you:

  Reveal hidden contents

 @Punz - shiny swellow

@1gladion- You said this:

But still you will get a prize shadow golbat

@Ken2kshadow mudsdale

@Lethal_Entityshiny golbat

@SANTOSHgreninja - shadow sandslash

All can offer in my trades. I will accept them gladly.

Thanks I have offered on Tapu Fini

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 10/14/2021 at 5:18 AM, POKECHAN said:

Hey guys,

sorry for fooling you.

Please forgive me @Ruby123654, @Anrose, @vinodindia, @Fluffyz, @akshatsupercool, @shoomania, @Punz, @kingkong2580 and everyone who entered this giveaway. Actually the ending day is today and 

shiny swellowshiny golbatshadow persianshadow sandslashshadow mudsdaleshadow golbatshiny growlithemetallic corviknightmetallic dragapult

These are not the prizes.

Actually it was all a prank. These are the real prizes :

shadow salamenceshadow charizardshadow marshtompdark decidueyemetallic infernapetapu finishiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

 

THE WINNERS:

 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

 

@Ruby123654shadow marshtomp

@Anroseshadow charizard

@akshatsupercoolshadow salamence

@bvvbbvmetallic infernape

@vinodindiatapu fini

@Fluffyzshiny machamp-(with 95k exp)

@shoomania - dark decidueye

 

 

And don't worry other people who didn't get the prizes. When I didn't get a prize in a giveaway, I used to become sad but you don't have to be. The people who didn't get any prize These prizes are for you:

  Reveal hidden contents

 @Punz - shiny swellow

@1gladion- You said this:

But still you will get a prize shadow golbat

@Ken2kshadow mudsdale

@Lethal_Entityshiny golbat

@SANTOSHgreninja - shadow sandslash

All can offer in my trades. I will accept them gladly.

Thanks, I have offered on shadow Mudsdale.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...