Pokémon Vortex
MilesB123

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW

4 minutes ago, MilesB123 said:

I am so so excited because it is my birthday tomorrow! So, please on the 31st (on sunday), please can you try and get me as many ToucannonandShiny Toucannon as you can because they are my favourite pokemon a part from Charmanderand Rowletso could you please give me some of those too?

Is this a cheat to get the Pokemon you want when it's not your birthday? You didn't even put your birthday in your profile.

45 minutes ago, MilesB123 said:

I said I will be putting some up for trade tomorrow and you can make an offer on them with one of the pokemon I mentioned if you want that is what I meant

Also I put my birthday in my bio

That's not what I mean't, but do you want a Dark Toucannon?

17 hours ago, MilesB123 said:

I am so so excited because it is my birthday tomorrow! So, please on the 31st (on sunday), please can you try and get me as many ToucannonandShiny Toucannon as you can because they are my favourite pokemon a part from Charmanderand Rowletso could you please give me some of those too?

Don't expect or ask for anything, just because it's your birthday. Nobody really cares to be honest.

• Upvote 2

On 10/30/2021 at 6:33 AM, MilesB123 said:

Happy Birthday MilesB123