Pokémon Vortex
Tejs

Tejs’s training and trading hub!

Just now, Tejs said:

Yeah I know, it will take 1 to 3 days or something, but I will kindly surely train your Pokémon how much you want and give it back to you

Ok, ill list it up for trade, offer on any of the pokes. How much do you charge?

• Love-dis 1

On 11/8/2021 at 9:27 PM, Tejs said:

Tejs’s training hub!                                  

*training closed*                                                                                 

instructions: send me a trade request with your exp needed Pokémon, I will accept it, I’ll train it until it has the exp which you want, I’ll send a trade request, you accept it, and I will trade you back your Pokémon trained fully until how much you want!

Let’s train

Together!

hi everyone! This my first training hub I have ever made!(if I can edit this, then this will be in progress), I will train your Pokémon 50,000 exp, every 5 exp = to 1PD (pokedollar). if you see this *training closed* then that means I won’t be taking any orders, but if you see this *training open* then that means I can take orders again!(of course I will). These are the Pokémon which will be in stock: 3 in stock(1 suicune,1 virizion, 1 flygon) scroll down to see how much of these Pokémon are in stock better. Happy training! Scroll down to find out how to train! (Scroll down only if you can, but if you can’t, it might be showing the topic in full screen so you don’t have to scroll) my username is: tejs, search the Pokémon listed below in my trade list and offer a trade, if the offer is good enough, I’ll accept!        

More Pokémon will restock soon…

SuicuneVirizionFlygonZoroarkHawluchaKangaskhanPidgeottoSnover

out                   1                     1                   1                   1                  1                   1                   1

Of stock           In stock            In stock           In stock         In stock         In stock        In stock          In stock

**training has been shut down because of a problem which is occurring… please come again later…**

well I have another way to train! Instructions:

send me a trade request and trade me your training needed Pokémon, I’ll train it how much and type you want, like evolving, exp increasing, and more! And when the Pokémon will reach it’s needed amount of training (which you wanted), I’ll give it back 100%!

happy training and trading! :)            

I'm in want of looking for a shiny groudon. if you get one in stock I will gladly buy it. I also was wondering if you could get my Shiny Charizard (Mega X) to 7.5m xp. ty!

15 hours ago, Starlow said:

I'm in want of looking for a shiny groudon. if you get one in stock I will gladly buy it. I also was wondering if you could get my Shiny Charizard (Mega X) to 7.5m xp. ty!

I am actually still completing an order from @POKECHAN, but I do have a Groudon! But not shiny…