Pokémon Vortex
Tejs

MY FIRST GIVEAWAY! WINNERS ARE…!

Spoiler

Hello everyone!
this is my very first giveaway that I’m going to make! Like every giveaway, you have to join it to enter, the date has been changes so winners will be announced in 17th nov instead of 18th nov, these are the instructions: 

instructions to join:

1. Follow me and this topic

2. Write/type/answer "done" and the Pokémon which you like below (only the giveaway Pokémon which is below)

3. There will be 4 prize winners, so make it count! The Winners will be announced in 17th November

The giveaway rewards are:                                            (You can only choose any 3 giveaway reward)

AzelfMewtwoWishiwashi (school)   Shadow lapras  Shadow nidorinaShadow boldore
 Gyarados  Rayquaza Xerneas (active) DialgaSamurott

the winners are!: kawish, khajari1510, and vardanimom!

I hope you like the giveaway and the giveaway rewards!

Bye!                                                                                  

Edited by Tejs
  • Love-dis 1
  • T-rubbish 2

2 hours ago, Tejs said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello everyone!
this is my very first giveaway that I’m going to make! Like every giveaway, you have to join it to enter, the winner will be announced in 18th nov, these are the instructions: 

instructions to join:

2. Write/type/answer "done" and the Pokémon which you like below (only the giveaway Pokémon which is below)

The giveaway rewards are:                                            (You can only choose any 3 giveaway reward)

Bye!                                                                                  

ign-santoshgreninja 

your first giveaway is awesomee

• Love-dis 1
  • T-rubbish 1

2 hours ago, Tejs said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello everyone!
this is my very first giveaway that I’m going to make! Like every giveaway, you have to join it to enter, the winner will be announced in 18th nov, these are the instructions: 

instructions to join:

Bye!                                                                                  

Done, favourite Pokemons: xerneas, dialga 

10 hours ago, Tejs said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello everyone!

instructions to join:

Bye!                                                                                  

Ign teo21

11 hours ago, Tejs said:
  Hide contents

Hello everyone!

instructions to join:

Bye!                                                                                  

IGN: Khajari1510

Shadow Boldore, Rayquaza and Samurott

thx for the giveaway :) 

On 11/14/2021 at 7:16 AM, Tejs said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Hello everyone!
this is my very first giveaway that I’m going to make! Like every giveaway, you have to join it to enter, the date has been changes so winners will be announced in 17th nov instead of 18th nov, these are the instructions: 

instructions to join:

3. There will be 4 prize winners, so make it count! The Winners will be announced in 17th November

the winners are!: kawish, khajari1510, and vardanimom!

Bye!                                                                                  

How do we claim rewards?

Just now, Tejs said:

List a Pokémon in your trade, it was taking a veeery long time to load, it look 27 minutes to load

14 minutes ago, Khajari1510 said:

How do we claim rewards?

List a Pokémon in trade, then leave the rest to me!