Pokémon Vortex
inteleon

Immune Hunting Service by inteleon

I will be glad if you catch geodude and diglett for me cos both found in same place.. if you can then ok 👍

Otherwise I don't want any other immune..

Note - I already read thet you will not catch specific immune. But these 2 find in same cave so I asked....

Onix and gible also found in this cave you can catch them also and sell to others 👍

Edited by marri10
Edit

12 hours ago, marri10 said:

I will be glad if you catch geodude and diglett for me cos both found in same place.. if you can then ok 👍

Note - I already read thet you will not catch specific immune. But these 2 find in same cave so I asked....

Onix and gible also found in this cave you can catch them also and sell to others 👍

Sure! I will hunt as many as possible and send them to you

• Love-dis 1

can you find me any of this Duskull,Gastly,Shuppet,Sigilyph,Zubat,Phantump , geodude, Minior (Meteor),Minior (Core) and Misdreavus i need like 200 -500 of them i can even offer 30k each my IGN : SATANISD3AD, YOU CAN ALSO FIND ME ON DISCORD SERVER  MY NAME   (.サタン#4916) 

Edited by SATANISD3AD

On 12/10/2021 at 9:46 PM, marri10 said:

lol i couldnt find much geodudes and diglett (i've only been grinding for 15 mins) i'll start other's orders first, if that's fine