Pokémon Vortex
lonely99

@partrik or @flamescape Why did u ban me i actually have a reason but i don't know if u banned me for this reason or not

see i actually redeemed a shiny eevee christmas then i went to redeem it from my inventory i saw two shiny magerna original promocodes that does not expire but i redeemed the eeevee christmas shiny one  then i redeemed one of the shiny magerna original and auctioned one then i have loged out after some time when i try to login its coming that my account banned i actually dont know how did i get the shiny magerna original codes if u banned me for this reason ☹️ i can't do any thing

Edited by lonely99
  • Haha 3
  • T-rubbish 9

6 minutes ago, lonely99 said:

see i actually redeemed a shiny eevee christmas then i went to redeem it from my inventory i saw two shiny magerna original promocodes that does not expire but i redeemed the eeevee christmas shiny one  then i redeemed one of the shiny magerna original and auctioned one then i have loged out after some time when i try to login its coming that my account banned i actually dont know how did i get the shiny magerna original codes if u banned me for this reason ☹️ i can't do any thing

I think you were banned for scamming, not for the codes since many of the people have reported you for scamming. If you do not scam/hack, your account isn't likely to be banned.
And the admins won't ban you for no reason.

7 hours ago, lonely99 said:

It's a taste of your own medicine.