Big giveaway

Avix

10 hours ago, Kawish said:

Ign: Kawish

Need arceus fire 😅

Ok bro u have to wait till end cuz everybody can only receive more, ask for more when giveaway end

10 hours ago, HUNTFERRARI0907 said:

yes. flying or dark?

I’ll find in my pokes 

7 hours ago, inteleon said:

Well anything would be nice :)

Alright I’ll find u some

7 hours ago, SemiHorizon said:

ign semihorizon

arceus fire or togepi haloween or pds

I’ll give u arceus fire

4 hours ago, rms701 said:

some pds or Shiny Swampert, plz

I’ll give shiny swampert

18 minutes ago, Avix said:

Ok bro u have to wait till end cuz everybody can only receive more, ask for more when giveaway end

I’ll find in my pokes 

Alright I’ll find u some

I’ll give u arceus fire

I’ll give shiny swampert

thanks so much! im currently in seasonals leadrboards so i need alot of immunes to maintain my position

4 hours ago, HUNTFERRARI0907 said:

thanks so much! im currently in seasonals leadrboards so i need alot of immunes to maintain my position

Bro, i dont have any immune rn but ill capture some for u

21 hours ago, MB101 said:

IGN: MB101

I want pds

Congrats! U won the lucky wheel, put something on auction and I’ll bid some pds on it cuz there still might be other people. Max ill give u is 2 mil, at least, 1mil 

Edited by Avix
Wrote pads instead of pds
  • Love-dis 1

On 12/31/2021 at 2:35 PM, Avix said:

hello guys. So, on the 30th of December, I forgot to collect my shiny Eevee, so i just decided to quit the game. I do not want to throw my account away, so I decided to do giveaway. Comment ur ign, check my pokemons and comment what Pokémon u want. First come first serve. I will also give my poke dollars to y’all. Remember to put up something in ur trade and I will give u the Pokémon u want. This will take a few days at most. The person who will receive the poke dollars will be random. I will message u if ur the lucky person and u have to put up a auction and i will bid in it. Bye guys!

IGN Pokechampionpikachu 

I want an Arceus (Fire) with 142,359 exp

42 minutes ago, Fluffyz said:

Ign: Fluffyz

I'm interested in your Shiny Charmander and Mystic Rowlet. (I want the Shiny Charmander more than the Mystic Rowlet.)

Ok, but ill trade later I’m a bit busy, also, u can only choose one first, when giveaway ends, and nobody want rowlet, ill give u rowlet

On 1/1/2022 at 11:44 AM, Avix said:

Congrats! U won the lucky wheel, put something on auction and I’ll bid some pds on it cuz there still might be other people. Max ill give u is 2 mil, at least, 1mil 

Auction ID: #0004803591

thnx

On 12/31/2021 at 2:35 PM, Avix said:

hello guys. So, on the 30th of December, I forgot to collect my shiny Eevee, so i just decided to quit the game. I do not want to throw my account away, so I decided to do giveaway. Comment ur ign, check my pokemons and comment what Pokémon u want. First come first serve. I will also give my poke dollars to y’all. Remember to put up something in ur trade and I will give u the Pokémon u want. This will take a few days at most. The person who will receive the poke dollars will be random. I will message u if ur the lucky person and u have to put up a auction and i will bid in it. Bye guys!

I want good Pokémon and some pokedollars

IGN sdtwins1456

On 12/31/2021 at 12:05 PM, Avix said:

IGN: V7xyz 

Required Pokemon: Anything You can afford or PDS :)