Big giveaway

Avix

hello guys. So, on the 30th of December, I forgot to collect my shiny Eevee, so i just decided to quit the game. I do not want to throw my account away, so I decided to do giveaway. Comment ur ign, check my pokemons and comment what Pokémon u want. First come first serve. I will also give my poke dollars to y’all. Remember to put up something in ur trade and I will give u the Pokémon u want. This will take a few days at most. The person who will receive the poke dollars will be random. I will message u if ur the lucky person and u have to put up a auction and i will bid in it. Bye guys!

• Love-dis 1

13 hours ago, Vardhanimom said:

Ign: Vardhanimon 

Poor on pkd's I need you pkd's

13 hours ago, Dqrk said:

Ign dqrk 

Shiny Sylveon

13 hours ago, Kawish said:

Ign :kawish

metallic primarina

Np yall

13 hours ago, Dqrk said:

Ign dqrk 

Shiny Sylveon

Bro. U want me bid on ur arceus???

13 hours ago, Vardhanimom said:

Ign: Vardhanimon 

Poor on pkd's I need you pkd's

Sorry bro i have to use lucky wheel at the end and if ur lucky, u get it, if ur the only one who wants it, i will give u

5 hours ago, Avix said:

hello guys. So, on the 30th of December, I forgot to collect my shiny Eevee, so i just decided to quit the game. I do not want to throw my account away, so I decided to do giveaway. Comment ur ign, check my pokemons and comment what Pokémon u want. First come first serve. I will also give my poke dollars to y’all. Remember to put up something in ur trade and I will give u the Pokémon u want. This will take a few days at most. The person who will receive the poke dollars will be random. I will message u if ur the lucky person and u have to put up a auction and i will bid in it. Bye guys!

IGN inteleon

I need shadow sylveon pls

Thanks! 

5 hours ago, Avix said:

Ign eeveecuteness 

I need shadow sylveon

::3:

13 hours ago, Avix said:

some pds or Shiny Swampert, plz