Pokémon Vortex
Lineage

Money Guide

=============================================================================================

This is what has worked the best for me so far, it may not work for everyone but here is my guide to grinding some Pokecoins.

========================================================================================

1. Buy as many Ultra Balls as you can, 100+ if possible.

2a. Catch as many level 6 Pokemon with a type immunity (Dark, Flying, Steel, Fairy, Normal, etc...) as you can until you run out of the balls you just purchased.

2b. Make sure the Pokemon you are catching can evolve and doesn't need any special items or happiness value to evolve (Murkrow, Scyther, Onix, Inkay, etc...)

3. Put 6 of the level 6 Pokemon you caught in your team and battle against one of the corresponding training accounts provided HERE until all 6 are level 100.

4. At the end of your last battle click CHANGE TEAM and then evolve each of the Pokemon in your team (this will save you time searching for level 6 Pokemon later on).

5. Use the search bar on the CHANGE TEAM page and type in the Pokemon name you are going to train (use Ctrl + a to highlight and then Ctrl + c to copy the name and Ctrl + v to paste) and then copy and paste the Pokemon name and swap new level 6 Pokemon into your party for the ones your just evolved until you have 6 new ones.

6. Repeat steps 3-5 until you have no more level 6 Pokemon in your storage.

=============================================================================================

I hope this guide helps other players, now go get rich!

Edited by Lineage

I'd like to give my personal opinion on this guide, and getting money.
There are two main ways to get quick money, this being one of them.
I'd say to buy Poké Balls (saves money), and having one (maybe two or three) Pokémon of varying levels between 6-20 to be able to get the wild Pokémon to low health.
I don't believe the evolution is required. It may help if you want to sell or trade the Pokémon. However, if you filter for EXP, then you'll see all your Level 6 Pokémon together. It does mean some non-immune Pokémon are there too. Then again, if you search for Starly (because you caught those), then you can see those above Level 6 that you caught as well (for example a Level 11 one).

Another way to get money is to do Sidequests. It takes longer to get to money than the way you put forward. However, in the long run it is more money. You get at least a million PokéDollars per region completed, even the smaller regions. You also get some items that you may be able to sell, or you can use them for yourself to add to your Pokédex.

I usually play in short stints when I play Vortex, so your method is one I use a lot more often. When I go to catch wild Pokémon for my Pokédex, or make videos in which I hunt for something, I try to catch every Level 6 immunity Pokémon I can. That way, when I want to get money (or points for seasonal rankings), I can train all of my Level 6 immunity Pokémon that I had gathered in the months prior to that.

Well the best way to actually make money is either by being really active in auctions/trading or doing quite good exp training, in fact training immunes is only worth the time if you're grinding for a position in seasonals and it take a lot more time compared to auctions or exp training since you have to catch poke (lvl6) > change team > then once you're done again change team.
In around an hour I believe you could make 1-2m pds (if you catch them yourself and taking per immune gives 50k) whereas from exp training you could make around 5m/hr if you're a good exp trainer. It is a bit hard to get into auctions unless you already have pds, it can either lead you to earning a ton of pds or it could lead to loss too, so for a newbie its best to go with immunity training ;).

11 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I don't believe the evolution is required. It may help if you want to sell or trade the Pokémon. However, if you filter for EXP, then you'll see all your Level 6 Pokémon together. It does mean some non-immune Pokémon are there too. Then again, if you search for Starly (because you caught those), then you can see those above Level 6 that you caught as well (for example a Level 11 one).

I do the evolutions because there is no way to filter by exp or level in the change team menu, so the evolution prevents the level 100 Pokemon from being in the same list as the level 6 ones so you don't have to scroll forever. It only takes less than a minute each round.

Edited by Lineage