Encounter rate of Grookey

The encounter rate of Grookey should be as same for a rare pokemon but during this ongoing event, I can easily get even shiny or shadow legendaries, but getting a rare pokemon Grookey is tougher and since the beginning of event, I am playing almost all the time but shiny/ shadow Grookey is not appearing! 

The event should be made interesting for everyone and everyone should be getting equal chances! 

I am seeing that in auctions, the Grookey cost is sometimes more than a beasts/ premiums as the encounter rate of shiny/ shadow Grookey is lower than a beasts!! 

So, requesting admins to increase the encounter rate of Type Grookeys specially shiny/shadow so that everyone can enjoy the event otherwize it looks very boring to try almost all the day and get nothing!!

Bro I swear to god, I got this weird pherosma beast thingy but no dark grookey. And I didn't know that you needed special pokemon balls to catch it, so I fricking wasted 6 master balls trying, and still lost it. How I can get a pherosma but not a single dark or shado/shiny grookey is mental.

Grookey is a rare encounter in all areas.
In the new areas it's placed, its encounter chance is slightly lower than where it already was, due to the new areas now having a pool of 4 rare encounters as opposed to 3.
If you see more Legendaries or UBs, then that's bad luck. Grookey is still a rare encounter.
Shadow and Shiny Pokémon are more rare than the other three variants, that's the case across the entire game, for all Pokémon. I don't see that changing for just Grookey.
An event doesn't have to be easy for everyone to enjoy it.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Drax Distruttore said:

The encounter rate of Grookey should be as same for a rare pokemon but during this ongoing event, I can easily get even shiny or shadow legendaries, but getting a rare pokemon Grookey is tougher and since the beginning of event, I am playing almost all the time but shiny/ shadow Grookey is not appearing! 

The event should be made interesting for everyone and everyone should be getting equal chances! 

I am seeing that in auctions, the Grookey cost is sometimes more than a beasts/ premiums as the encounter rate of shiny/ shadow Grookey is lower than a beasts!! 

So, requesting admins to increase the encounter rate of Type Grookeys specially shiny/shadow so that everyone can enjoy the event otherwize it looks very boring to try almost all the day and get nothing!!

kek, you are probably new, we had to find a level 6 shiny pansear for the magearna event , getting that took me 8+ hrs of hunting, this is much simpler, just enjoy the event if you want to, otherwise skip it buy from others or wait for mystery box spawns, complaining about aldready decent spawns is a no no

1 hour ago, Drax Distruttore said:

Admins will not do anything because they dont care!!

you made a forum post hoping the admins do something, then you say they wont cause they dont care, your words contradict your actions, why do you care if you think the admins dont care or do you have all the time in the world to **** talk people

• Confused 1
  • T-rubbish 1

12 hours ago, Dagabdoo2 said:

Bro I swear to god, I got this weird pherosma beast thingy but no dark grookey. And I didn't know that you needed special pokemon balls to catch it, so I fricking wasted 6 master balls trying, and still lost it. How I can get a pherosma but not a single dark or shado/shiny grookey is mental.

Hey smartie, Phermosa doesn't spawn in the same map as Grookey

• Haha 1

I do agree on the part that I am not lucky hehe! But I am playing this event for more than 4 days now( 10 hrs everyday) but no shiny/shadow Grookey which is strange!

Also, admins wont care even if I write something..so thats also true! But, I am playing this game for more than 8 years now without spending money to become a premium user and played many events before, so I guess I can compare and conclude from my end that this event is becoming boring!

Finally, I can also conclude that whatever I say, some users will be against this post who got shiny/shadow Grookey and some users will be with me who didnt got shiny/shadow Grookey even after trying hard!

Edited by Drax Distruttore
spelling mistake

6 hours ago, Godzilla123456 said:

Hey smartie, Phermosa doesn't spawn in the same map as Grookey

Grookey, for this event only, was added to many maps. Route 20 is included.
Route 20 is where Pheromosa appears, so they do appear in the same map at this time.

I think the shiny shadow grookey's being hard to get and expensive is fine, since if you get one you'll either get yourself an event pokemon, or get really rich off the people trying. That's just life, not everyone can win all the time.