Pokémon Vortex
RonomakiK

Improvement regarding the Sidequests

I was wondering how feasible it would be to simply separate each region of the Sidequests and allow the players to choose which region they want to do without having to complete every region before it. Having the sidequests always be a single chain of battles that goes from region to region makes certain items like Ice Stones and the fossils needlessly hard to obtain.

7 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

I was wondering how feasible it would be to simply separate each region of the Sidequests and allow the players to choose which region they want to do without having to complete every region before it. Having the sidequests always be a single chain of battles that goes from region to region makes certain items like Ice Stones and the fossils needlessly hard to obtain.

as a player i like this opinion BUT if you do that people will simply never bother with a few regions again cause the prize isnt worth it, your suggestion is feasible if the rewards could be improved , which i dont see happening

14 minutes ago, RonomakiK said:

I'm pretty sure you can buy an ice stone from the mart

• T-rubbish 2

25 minutes ago, GigaBit200 said:

I'm pretty sure you can buy an ice stone from the mart

Ice Stones cannot be bought in the Pokémart. They're the only evolution stones that have this.
With them being all the way in Alola sidequests, that makes Ice Stones and the Ice Stone evolutions especially valuable.

• Thanks 1