Pokémon Vortex
fortnite_balls2022

Normal legendary hunting!

On 12/10/2022 at 7:35 PM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

your user in vortex?

Please, Put your user! I Keep looking it up and showing nothing. I am starting to get more and more impatient waiting for people to tell users. If you want your eternatus you have to put your user next to the Pokemon you wanted.

GET HYPED FOR GIVEAWAY TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

4q43ws6d5768o79

On 12/1/2022 at 7:46 PM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Alright, people who know me, i do legendary hunts but i didnt specify on it due to many requests for shinys, i will do it special to forums legendary hunts and not bio to my account, so if you need a NORMAL legendary please add my account; Fortnite_balls2022 and tell me the legendary on there or on here! 

• starting Christmas season, i will try to send as many gifts as possible to people who add me in Pokémon go ;) And starting Season 9
  • Goodbye for now!

hey could u try to get me a zacian

On 12/2/2022 at 6:46 AM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

Alright, people who know me, i do legendary hunts but i didnt specify on it due to many requests for shinys, i will do it special to forums legendary hunts and not bio to my account, so if you need a NORMAL legendary please add my account; Fortnite_balls2022 and tell me the legendary on there or on here! 

• starting Christmas season, i will try to send as many gifts as possible to people who add me in Pokémon go ;) And starting Season 9
  • Goodbye for now!

can you give me a eevee christmas NORMAL 

On 12/2/2022 at 3:46 AM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

• Goodbye for now!

Can i get Moltres.png...pls

On 12/2/2022 at 8:46 AM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

• Goodbye for now!

hunt me a zamazenta, how much

On 12/2/2022 at 12:46 AM, fortnite_balls2022 said:

• Goodbye for now!

can u get me zapdos?

Just now, mmmmj said:

can u get me zapdos?

and a ricku

17 hours ago, Danun said:

Hi,its my birthday tomorow so van you get me my favorite pkmn,reagiram?

On it, happy early birthday or since its the next day for me, happy birthday!

18 hours ago, mmmmj said:

can u get me zapdos?

and a ricku

I could Try to get two, but I recommend 1 legendary per person so everyone can get one, if i haven't gotten you a legendary Reply to me please!

On 1/9/2023 at 4:42 PM, EpicOddish said:

How much for a Rayquaza?

IGN: EpicOddish

Or a Dialga

5 hours ago, fortnite_balls2022 said:

On it, happy early birthday or since its the next day for me, happy birthday!

I could Try to get two, but I recommend 1 legendary per person so everyone can get one, if i haven't gotten you a legendary Reply to me please!