Marky's Exp-Training Service

49 minutes ago, Abhiramv said:

@Arctic-Hexi can train 3 hearts for your christmas eevee for an eevee christmas 

Maybe go to your own post?

1 hour ago, Arctic-Hex said:

Wait can I just do 800k for the xp

Dude, you need to decide first. You want the service from me or somebody else? What're you offering? What exactly do you want to get trained?

On 12/26/2022 at 1:27 PM, Mark Thompson said:

Maybe go to your own post?

Dude, you need to decide first. You want the service from me or somebody else? What're you offering? What exactly do you want to get trained?

He trained it for me already for an eevee and Christmas eevee

Heyo i'd like some exp training for my shadow arceus fire. I was wondering if u could push ur limit to 400k exp... If so, then it would be 400k exp for 620kpds.

Reply when ur ready to do the job and i'll offer it on your trades. I am expecting quick results as it is only 400k, so i want it the next day max. K, reply if ur ok with the deal. Have a great day.

3 hours ago, 1gladion said:

Heyo i'd like some exp training for my shadow arceus fire. I was wondering if u could push ur limit to 400k exp... If so, then it would be 400k exp for 620kpds.

Reply when ur ready to do the job and i'll offer it on your trades. I am expecting quick results as it is only 400k, so i want it the next day max. K, reply if ur ok with the deal. Have a great day.

The max I can do in one go is 300k. You can give it again right after the payment for 300k is done. Upto you. As far as 'quick results' are concerned I have a life outside this game as well. But, all the jobs I've done were completed pretty quick.

Edited by Mark Thompson

47 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey @Mark Thompson could you do a job for me sometime? Just let me know when your available and if you´d like to train for me, thanks :) 

The post and service is for everybody. Yeah, I'm free. Let me know the details :)

On 1/2/2023 at 4:39 PM, Mark Thompson said:

The post and service is for everybody. Yeah, I'm free. Let me know the details :)

I have a Dark Togepi and Shadow Munchlax that i´d like to get trained to 3 hearts. My ign is Soreto and I have them on my trades for whenever you´d like to train them. Thanks again ✌️

8 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

I have a Dark Togepi and Shadow Munchlax that i´d like to get trained to 3 hearts. My ign is Soreto and I have them on my trades for whenever you´d like to train them. Thanks again ✌️

Well, with hearts, you'll be paying for the exp that the pokemon has when it attains 3 hearts. Say, for example if it has 3 hearts at 300k exp, you'll be paying accordingly.

Edited by Mark Thompson

On 1/4/2023 at 7:00 PM, Captaincam1 said:

Yeah I can do that 👍

Hands tied for now. Will let you know when I'm done with it :)

• 2 weeks later...