Pokémon Vortex
Alpha37

Reducing battle time limit to 6 sec

Hey there Developers!

Screenshot-2023-04-25-170533.png

I wanted to reach out to you to share my thoughts on the battle time limit in the game. In my opinion, the current 10-second time limit feels a bit too long, especially with the new "Short Stack" method and faster connections, making battles complete much quicker than before.

By reducing the time limit to 6 seconds, battles will become more fast-paced and exciting. This change will make the game more engaging and will increase the overall enjoyment for players of all skill levels. I understand that there may be concerns about potential issues related to cheating, but I believe that these can be mitigated through proper updates.

So, I kindly ask you to consider my suggestion to decrease the battle time limit to 6 seconds. I believe this change would make Pokemon Vortex an even more amazing gaming experience for all players.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by Alpha37
Added image
  • Love-dis 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

Could you please elaborate on 'short stack method'?
I've never heatrd of this, and would like to know what it means.
You seem to know what it means, and how it affects Vortex gameplay.

Short stack method is a faster batteling method. Read the following post. You can hit the 10 sec timer in every battle if you follow this method.

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/topic/27204-a-newer-better-training-method-the-shortstack-method/

On 4/25/2023 at 3:59 PM, Alpha37 said:

Hey there Developers!

Screenshot-2023-04-25-170533.png

I wanted to reach out to you to share my thoughts on the battle time limit in the game. In my opinion, the current 10-second time limit feels a bit too long, especially with the new "Short Stack" method and faster connections, making battles complete much quicker than before.

By reducing the time limit to 6 seconds, battles will become more fast-paced and exciting. This change will make the game more engaging and will increase the overall enjoyment for players of all skill levels. I understand that there may be concerns about potential issues related to cheating, but I believe that these can be mitigated through proper updates.

So, I kindly ask you to consider my suggestion to decrease the battle time limit to 6 seconds. I believe this change would make Pokemon Vortex an even more amazing gaming experience for all players.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

I do share the sentiment that the 10-second rule is somewhat bothersome at times.
While it is indeed possible to complete an entire battle in 4-6 seconds on average with the shortstack method, in my opinion it doesn't really make sense decreasing the timer to what's humanly possible since that would nullify the concept of it existing in the first place.

Edited by Leaneira
Spelling error