Pokémon Vortex
Quintonboy1

A Newer Better Training Method -The ShortStack Method

33 minutes ago, Lethal_Entity said:

I got a slight problem with this method that is when I do have a solid internet connection I got the 10 second cooldown 30+ times in the 1.5m exp I've trained since I started using this.

use a timer, clock, stopwatch

4 hours ago, jamorant said:

Im having trouble figuring this out so from what I read you hold ctrl+alt while your batlling and minimize your computer window for faster ads? @Quintonboy1

never mind I get it now I had to reread thank you for this forum

how in the hell did you even come to this conclusion? "ctrl+alt" and "ads" are mentioned once in the whole post, they are not even in the same segment of a post. Ads are not even remotely close to the point of this post.  How that thought came into your mind is beyond me lol

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2022 at 3:29 PM, Sneezeball said:

how in the hell did you even come to this conclusion? "ctrl+alt" and "ads" are mentioned once in the whole post, they are not even in the same segment of a post. Ads are not even remotely close to the point of this post.  How that thought came into your mind is beyond me lol

Didn't understand the whole thing lol

• T-rubbish 1

On 4/9/2022 at 6:09 PM, khyeborg said:

@Quintonboy1 Does this work on a Mac? :3

Sadly no the key combos to emulate the end and home buttons are a bit far away but some people using macs find that using the space bar works, you just need to practice timing when to stop holding it down.

• Sad 1