Pokémon Vortex
Shockmebby

Catch not registered

I caught my first legendary, dark mewtwo lv68, after confirmation of catching hit I went to add it to my team and the pokemon no longer existed. fairly upsetting. has anyone experienced this and I can't find where to submit the form for the issue, thx all

The catch was registered. As you already have a full team of 6, it was moved to "Box Pokémon". To add the Pokémon to your team go to "Your Account"-"Your Pokémon Team"-"Change Team". From there you can easily look for any particular Pokémon you've caught using the search bar and swap it from the box to a slot on your current team.

1 hour ago, Jenova said:

The catch was registered. As you already have a full team of 6, it was moved to "Box Pokémon". To add the Pokémon to your team go to "Your Account"-"Your Pokémon Team"-"Change Team". From there you can easily look for any particular Pokémon you've caught using the search bar and swap it from the box to a slot on your current team.

Also do not just search mewtwo, you have to include shadow when searching or it will not give the results

Not the first time  I've played just a new account about a decade later lol, the Pokémon was not anywhere, it took about 20 minuets and when I went to battle something else it re appeared as caught, thanks though, there may be less experienced people who can use this so I don't mind keeping it open