Pokémon Vortex
Firegolem47

Exotic hunter

Hey, if you’re still available, may I get an Eevee please? I can bid for it. Just a normal Eevee

16 minutes ago, Firegolem47 said:

I have it. Bid on it when ready by looking up Firegolem47. Warning you people may outbid 

Can you post the bid again? I bidded at 5:20 and not 5:10 I’m sorry

Edited by CatsvsKinkajous

33 minutes ago, CatsvsKinkajous said:

Hey, if you’re still available, may I get an Eevee please? I can bid for it. Just a normal Eevee

Can you post the bid again? I bidded at 5:20 and not 5:10 I’m sorry

What? I see you have your bid in. Your good 👍🏼

14 hours ago, Firegolem47 said:

@pokemonMLjust bid on the PokeBall. I don't scam. Once you bid on the ball I will transfer your pokes

Ok i bidded on ur pokeball pls transfer my pokes on the shiny gyrados mega thx :) I just realised smthing,  u posted ur auction at 160,000 and not 110k. Even if it was 160k - 10% it would still be 144k so im missing 34k pds. pls return them thx

Edited by pokemonML
S

10 hours ago, pokemonML said:

Ok i bidded on ur pokeball pls transfer my pokes on the shiny gyrados mega thx :) I just realised smthing,  u posted ur auction at 160,000 and not 110k. Even if it was 160k - 10% it would still be 144k so im missing 34k pds. pls return them thx

@pokemonML I'm confused 

Shiny eeveelotions please

Mostly want:

Shiny unbreon 

Shiny espeon 

Shiny sylveon 

Thank you 😊 

12 hours ago, pokemonML said:

Oh I will double check if I did my bad. If I did please post a ball for the 34k and I will transfer it to you

1 hour ago, mmmmj said:

@pokemonML I'm confused 

Shiny eeveelotions please

Mostly want:

Shiny unbreon 

Shiny espeon 

Shiny sylveon 

Thank you 😊 

Mmmmj he isn't the hunter I am. And I can get you those pokes for about 4.5 mil for just shiny Eevees because the evolutions are hard to get.

2 hours ago, Firegolem47 said:

Oh I will double check if I did my bad. If I did please post a ball for the 34k and I will transfer it to you

Mmmmj he isn't the hunter I am. And I can get you those pokes for about 4.5 mil for just shiny Eevees because the evolutions are hard to get.

Nvm 

On 7/13/2023 at 4:07 PM, Firegolem47 said:

Advice on how to make PDs, go to anywhere you find Diglett, get 6 of them, put them in your team, find the account "traininggroudon" and battle it. You will be able to beat a full team of level 100s with 1 Diglett and you will make lots of money. Level 6s give the most money. The swaddles will cost 60k as they are specifics. But repeating the method I just told you will easily get you that money. I am going to put a PokeBall up for sale for 50k. Bid on that, then I will trade you all your pokes for that shiny Gyarados mega.

@pokemonML I have your order ready. Instead of doing 1 PokeBall for 50k and one for 60k I'll just do 1 PokeBall for 110k and then give you all your orders on the shiny Gyarados mega

@red_wolf_ forgot about your order. Do you still want that Charmander?

Yeah I still want the charmander 

21 hours ago, Firegolem47 said:

I listed a Pokéball for 34k u can bid on that to pay back my pds thx

9 hours ago, red_wolf_ said:

Yeah I still want the charmander 

Alright I'll look for it

6 hours ago, Rimuz said:

Can I get a typlosion hisuin

I'll see what I can do

3 hours ago, pokemonML said:

I listed a Pokéball for 34k u can bid on that to pay back my pds thx

Made a bid. Pleasure doing business!

18 hours ago, Firegolem47 said:

Alright I'll look for it

I'll see what I can do

Made a bid. Pleasure doing business!

You too! I have a next order in mind. U might not want to actually do it but that's ok i need a Unown (0) and Unown (1). If u come across any dupes can u inform me? thx

42 minutes ago, pokemonML said:

You too! I have a next order in mind. U might not want to actually do it but that's ok i need a Unown (0) and Unown (1). If u come across any dupes can u inform me? thx

what varient? because i have both and they are normal

you can have them since i already have a marshadow

4 hours ago, pokemonML said:

You too! I have a next order in mind. U might not want to actually do it but that's ok i need a Unown (0) and Unown (1). If u come across any dupes can u inform me

They will cost about 100k each. And are you ok with that?

Also I may be getting a shiny one which is worth around 500k if you want it

Nvm... Didn't get it

@pokemonML There we go. I got both 0 and 1. 1 is metallic so I am going to put the price at 100k for the 0 and 150k for the metallic 1. They are in pokebay now

15 hours ago, Firegolem47 said:

They will cost about 100k each. And are you ok with that?

Also I may be getting a shiny one which is worth around 500k if you want it

Nvm... Didn't get it

@pokemonML There we go. I got both 0 and 1. 1 is metallic so I am going to put the price at 100k for the 0 and 150k for the metallic 1. They are in pokebay now

Wait they need to be OT

Well not normal varients like the alphabets don't but the number do the numbers you can only catch in special events because they were meant for the 10yr aniversary for pokemon vortex

• Love-dis 1