Pokémon Vortex
Dark_Secrets

Dark Vision- Giveaway

Hello all! Welcome to my first giveaway! Seven days ago, I made a clan which has increased in members since then. To celebrate, I am hosting a clan giveaway! You don't NEED to be a clan member to participate, but that will increase the chances of you winning.

PRIZES:

Metallic Genesect (Aqua) Metallic Genesect (aqua)

Rotom (Pokedex) Promo%20Code.png Rotom (Pokedex)

Zygarde (Core) Promo%20Code.png Zygarde (Core)

1 Kanghaskanite Promo%20Code.png

Shadow Chikorita Shadow Chikorita

Groudon Groudon

How to enter?

Just mention your ign, and your clan.

RESULTS will be announced  on 5 September 2023 IST.

NOTE: Clan members will have twice the chance of winning compared to a normal participant. The rewards are randomized by AI, there is no scope for unmentioned bias. Enjoy xD

IGN: Falcon871

Clan: Dark Vision

Thank you for hosting the giveaway! Join Dark Vision to get access to numerous perks and future events. The clan is very active and rapidly growing. Within ten days we have achieved 300k points from absolute nothing, and we aim for ranking even higher! Join us in the journey today 😃

• T-rubbish 1

1 minute ago, Falcon871 said:

IGN: Falcon871

Clan: Dark Vision

Thank you for hosting the giveaway! Join Dark Vision to get access to numerous perks and future events. The clan is very active and rapidly growing. Within ten days we have achieved 300k points from absolute nothing, and we aim for ranking even higher! Join us in the journey today 😃

That's right B|

The results are out!! :)

Let's start from the low tier and work our way up to the first prize

GROUDON Groudon@HusianRegien

SHADOW CHIKORITA shadow chikorita@Ken2k!

KANGHASKHANITE :PromoCode:- @taehyun!

ZYGARDE (CORE) Promo:PromoCode:- @smg4LOl!

ROTOM (POKEDEX) Promo:PromoCode:- @taehyun again! :)

METALLIC GENESECT (AQUA)- @Whirlpool_of_kicks!! You won the jackpot!

Congratulations to all winners! All the pokemons have been put up for trade, the respective winner is expected to offer a pokemon he does not need on it before 6 September, otherwise prizes will be redristibuted. If you have won a promo, the code will be messaged to you shortly.

Sorry for those who could not win. The prizes were unbiased and based on pure luck and membership of clan. If you are not a clan member and still won, you are very lucky. If you did not win despite being a clan member, I feel for you. But fret not! This was the lowest tier of the many giveaways I will carry out in future! Stay tuned for that!! And don't lose hope!

• Love-dis 1

3 hours ago, Dark_Secrets said:

The results are out!! :)

Let's start from the low tier and work our way up to the first prize

GROUDON Groudon@HusianRegien

SHADOW CHIKORITA shadow chikorita@Ken2k!

KANGHASKHANITE :PromoCode:- @taehyun!

ZYGARDE (CORE) Promo:PromoCode:- @smg4LOl!

ROTOM (POKEDEX) Promo:PromoCode:- @taehyun again! :)

METALLIC GENESECT (AQUA)- @Whirlpool_of_kicks!! You won the jackpot!

Congratulations to all winners! All the pokemons have been put up for trade, the respective winner is expected to offer a pokemon he does not need on it before 6 September, otherwise prizes will be redristibuted. If you have won a promo, the code will be messaged to you shortly.

Sorry for those who could not win. The prizes were unbiased and based on pure luck and membership of clan. If you are not a clan member and still won, you are very lucky. If you did not win despite being a clan member, I feel for you. But fret not! This was the lowest tier of the many giveaways I will carry out in future! Stay tuned for that!! And don't lose hope!

Great job everyone who won! Next time could you maybe make it so that every person only gets one prize? It makes it more fair for everyone. (Just a suggestion)

Ign Cristy

Clan The_Gladiators

I'm leader of it and I'm trying to build up clan got any tips? And thanks for giveaway

My clan has a discord server we do loads of events and giveaways so if your interested message me in game I'm going to be doing a giveaway right now because it's my bday soon🎉🎉

My clan doesn't just play Pokemon vortex we play fortnite,roblox,apex legends,call of duty and rocket league

And every 20 clan battles you get free leggies on Pokemon vortex

• T-rubbish 1