Pokémon Vortex
Nojus.J

Smart And Weird Ideas

You should add team sky,all shiny Pokémon golden and weaknesses and strengths swaps for April fools as well as adding paldea, a stadium like wyndon stadium and Easy,Medium,hard and nuzlocke modes  that you can change in the future.

Shiny Pokémon already have an official coloration in the main games. That variation is the least likely to change its colours.
Team Sky is not an official team, so it's unlikely that will be added, I'd say.
The April Fool's joke can work, but I do wonder how much work that'd take to implement. Probably not a lot, but I also have no idea how it's set up.
Paldea's Pokémon and Gym Leaders are likely to be added in a future update. When this will happen is unknown as of right now.

I have questions about the others.
What purpose would the Wyndon Stadium have? What special features or modes would be available in it?
In terms of a Nuzlocke Mode in Vortex, how would you rule that? How do you envision that working in this game?

• Haha 1

The first 3 are for April fools. For normals too add a new town to make a stadium that's like wyndon stadium but not actually wyndon stadium also there would be the semi finals,finals and champion so you have to find it on the map like the other gyms from galar. Ok scrap the nuzlocke mode idea keep the easy medium and hard. And I don't think you watched mandjtv tbh.

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

Shiny Pokémon already have an official coloration in the main games. That variation is the least likely to change its colours.
Team Sky is not an official team, so it's unlikely that will be added, I'd say.
The April Fool's joke can work, but I do wonder how much work that'd take to implement. Probably not a lot, but I also have no idea how it's set up.
Paldea's Pokémon and Gym Leaders are likely to be added in a future update. When this will happen is unknown as of right now.

I have questions about the others.
What purpose would the Wyndon Stadium have? What special features or modes would be available in it?
In terms of a Nuzlocke Mode in Vortex, how would you rule that? How do you envision that working in this game?

Wyndon Stadium Purpose and Features:
The Wyndon Stadium in the Galar region could serve as a multifunctional hub for trainers and Pokémon enthusiasts alike. Picture this: it hosts not only thrilling Gym Battles but also various events and competitions. Here are some special features and modes:

• Grand Tournament Mode: An epic showdown where you compete against Gym Leaders, Elite Four members, and even the Champion in succession, aiming to earn the prestigious Grand Tournament Trophy.

• PokéDome: A colossal arena where you can engage in colossal battles, allowing Gigantamax Pokémon to shine. It would be like a mega-sized Dynamax Raid Battle where you cooperate with other trainers to take down Gigantamax Pokémon.

• Mystery Challenge Arena: A mode that randomly selects challenges, like battling with a team of only baby Pokémon, or using only Bug-types. Winning these challenges could grant special rewards.

• Fashion Showdown: For trainers who love customization, Wyndon Stadium could host fashion contests where you and your Pokémon are judged on your style and coordination.

• Legendary Showdown: A special event where you can face off against legendary Pokémon from various generations for a chance to catch them.

Nuzlocke Mode in Pokémon Vortex:
Nuzlocke Mode in Pokémon Vortex could offer an exciting and challenging twist to the game. Here's how it could work:

• Permanent Fainting: If a Pokémon faints in battle, it's considered "dead" and must be released or permanently stored in the PC, adding an emotional depth to your journey.

• Encounter Rules: You can only capture the first Pokémon you encounter in each area, making each choice more critical. If you fail to capture it, tough luck - you get no second chances.

• Nickname Tradition: As per Nuzlocke tradition, you must nickname all your Pokémon. This strengthens the bond between you and your companions.

• Optional Variations: Players could choose between different Nuzlocke variants like Wedlocke or Randomizer Nuzlocke, adding even more replayability.

• Hall of Fame: The game could keep track of your Nuzlocke adventures, documenting your fallen heroes and the champions of your journey in a special Hall of Fame.

• Story Implications: Perhaps there's a narrative twist, where your character is on a journey to prove their resilience and adaptability, reflecting the challenging nature of Nuzlocke mode.

Combining the excitement of Wyndon Stadium's unique features with the emotional intensity of Nuzlocke mode, Pokémon Vortex would offer a truly immersive and unforgettable Pokémon experience!

Arceus

• T-rubbish 1

5 hours ago, 64Bit said:

Wyndon Stadium Purpose and Features:
The Wyndon Stadium in the Galar region could serve as a multifunctional hub for trainers and Pokémon enthusiasts alike. Picture this: it hosts not only thrilling Gym Battles but also various events and competitions. Here are some blah blah blah

This post is really obviously written by ChatGPT lol think for yourself.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

I have watched MandJTV. I recognize Team Sky from it.
However, as that is a fan team, made by a fan, I don't see it ever being added.

Alrighty then I will scrap the idea for adding team sky into pokémon Vortex.

Hey my ideas have been approved! It's like being approved by lionfield.