Pokémon Vortex
MR11_09

I need your recommendations

Hello, I just started the game, but all pokemon are very easy to find and they level up very quickly, which made me get bored of the game very quickly. What is there to do in the game? For example, what do you do and enjoy it? Maybe I got bored easily because I knew very little about the game, I don't know.

56 minutes ago, MR11_09 said:

Hello, I just started the game, but all pokemon are very easy to find and they level up very quickly, which made me get bored of the game very quickly. What is there to do in the game? For example, what do you do and enjoy it? Maybe I got bored easily because I knew very little about the game, I don't know.

try to catch all the Ultra Beasts, and make sets of them. that's what I'm trying now.

Also, there's more to catching. You can EXP train or do side quests. I've been playing on and off for 9 years, and I can safely say there's a lot more to do than catch Pokemon.

Edited by waybig

My first impression of the game is that I wish the pokemon had different status values. It didn't make much sense to me that ordinary Pokemon could use the same abilities as most legendary Pokemon and that all Pokemon had the same stat values :)

19 hours ago, MR11_09 said:

try to catch shiny forms of pokeon and do exp do pokebay auction,upgrade ur money