Pokémon Vortex
Avigra

Missing Pokemon from Rollback

Was talking to Patrick but was getting faint reply, and over the last two weeks have received no reply at all so thought I would step this up to here just to inform and make it easier to contact me.

Basically i'm stilling missing my Mystic and Dark Mewtwo (Armor) from the rollback you did back in February? (not completely sure, since was away until March).

Anyway paid from aerobicxlife@hotmail.com over PayPal.

If any staff member could get back to me, that would be great, just want this resolved before it's too late.

• Developer
8 hours ago, Avigra said:

Was talking to Patrick but was getting faint reply, and over the last two weeks have received no reply at all so thought I would step this up to here just to inform and make it easier to contact me.

Basically i'm stilling missing my Mystic and Dark Mewtwo (Armor) from the rollback you did back in February? (not completely sure, since was away until March).

Anyway paid from aerobicxlife@hotmail.com over PayPal.

If any staff member could get back to me, that would be great, just want this resolved before it's too late.

Quite a few of the Mewtwo donations were never re-claimed after the rollback. I'll look into this one for you and get back to you. But I'd just like to point out it will never be "too late" If you did in fact donate then you will get the Mewtwo(s) or your money back. There is no sense in me keeping either of them from you. Even three years later I will still have records of the donations that were lost and the donators will receive their Mewtwo's.

Where would you like me to reply to you? In game or here on the forums? Preferably through private messaging.

Hi Patrick,

Mind the late reply.

I understood that, and i'm just eager to get them back. We can talk through PMs on the forums if you like or in-game, whatever is easiest for you.

Cheers mate