Pokémon Vortex
eurstin

Trade Option

There should be an option to select pokemon that you wish to remove from your trades. The "select pokemon to put up for trade" button is there, so a "select pokemon to remove from trades" button should be there. I have too many pokemon I want to remove, and clicking remove on each will take forever. Thanks for reading this suggestion!

• Upvote 2

I full support this! Or at least that you can remove pokemons and don't come back to the first page everytime. I mean, if you want to remove pokemons in the last pages, you need to go back every single time. It wastes time and it's very tedious

3 hours ago, eurstin said:

There should be an option to select pokemon that you wish to remove from your trades. The "select pokemon to put up for trade" button is there, so a "select pokemon to remove from trades" button should be there. I have too many pokemon I want to remove, and clicking remove on each will take forever. Thanks for reading this suggestion!

I do agree. I really need this because I really want to ger rid of all my pokemon UFT on my account without tediously clicking the remove button. ;)